Mao's newest gallery: sing, sing, sing! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mao's newest gallery: sing, sing, sing!

jaejang2001

Match Penalty
Drop the jealousy, jaejang2001. Sheesh, if this continues, we'll soon have to discount every opinion of Mao if it's expressed by a Korean.

I know it's hard to accept, but Mao is WC and Yu-Na isn't. Better luck next time.

sorry, dont got carried away, Andalusia.

But it's true Mao has problems--jumps $ artistry .

Im just interest in the FAIR GAME.

At lease I have no intention of doing blame her.

and Why different PCS 's you think between Mao and Yuna?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLPA-pYMql8

I think Mao is overated. .

Last edited:

camion

On the Ice
OMG jaejang2001, you've like edited your post 3 or 4 times now. We get it.
Everybody needs to work on something. Mao needs to work on her flutz & expression yes, her artisty imo is pretty good. My rubric for artistry is being precise in position, beautiful posture, soft arms, correct leg postition, flow, etc. so she fits the bill nicely. Okay going off an a tangent, but I'll digress further. Caroline needs to work on speed and making bigger motions. Ashley needs to be less sloppy. Mirai can work on her loops. Rachel can be more agressive, make her movements more sharp. Yu-na needs to point her foot more, work on spirals. Kimmie needs to work on her loosening her hands more. The list goes on & on. Going back to the previous post- great exhibition Mao!

Andalusia

Final Flight
How am I snubbing Yu-Na? What rot. :rofl:

And I'm not carried away at all, jaejang. I was just pointing out your obvious resentment of Mao, that's all. The tenor of your responses and your posting history indicates that you're a Yu-Na uber. This is fine in and of itself, but it's a pity that in your case being an uber has to include being a hater as well. Try and get over it. Or at least save your musings for the YouTube Korea vs. Japan wars.

FWIW, I don't care for Mao's exhibition either, but c'mon...

summervie

Rinkside
This is fine in and of itself, but it's a pity that in your case being an uber has to include being a hater as well. Try and get over it. Or at least save your musings for the YouTube Korea vs. Japan wars.
But YouTube is so overpopulated recently... So maybe jaejang2001's just embarked on a pilgrimage, to seek fame and fortune in lands distant and unknown. :laugh:

Edit:
"...It was time for me to move on," said the knight prior to the blaze. "I've got a nice piece of land picked out near the Inner Sea. The people there seem nice and I can terrorize them part-time and still have plenty of evenings and weekends free for collecting shells". :laugh:

Last edited:

jaejang2001

Match Penalty
Im just point out Mao's technical and artistical problems,

not trying to blame Mao.

Mao is beautiful girl. and so cute.

Im sorry, make a scene.

--- Im just link youtube.
I dont know how to use youtube for details.

camion

On the Ice
How am I snubbing Yu-Na? What rot. :rofl:

You're right "snubbing" was inaccurate diction on my account- I probably read into too much about you telling jaejang2001 that Mao is World Champion and Yu-na isn't because that doesn't underscore Yu-na's accomplishments. When I first saw your post it seemed like you were baiting him w/the phrase BLT. So I'm sorry for that. But you remarking, "Sheesh, if this continues, we'll soon have to discount every opinion of Mao if it's expressed by a Korean." was really arrogant because you yourself are feeding into the whole Korea vs Japan animosity to which you implied jaejang2001 was doing.

Last edited:

Andalusia

Final Flight
I'm not feeding into squat. jaejang resents Mao, and that's because he's a big fan of Yu-Na. A similar mentality can be found on YouTube - in posts regarding these two skaters' performances. It's pretty clear that the opposing sides are divided along national lines - Korea vs. Japan. There's a direct correlation there, and jaejang has been exhibiting the aforementioned mentality. I was just pointing that out. He won't be the first - not long ago, there was a scary nutjob of the Mao persuasion who wouldn't stop nitpicking on Yu-Na to the point of bashing. Guess what? She eventually got banned.

And another thing - if you find my comments so * arrogant, don't bother responding. FWIW, I don't find your remarks so bloody profound and eloquent either.

Last edited by a moderator: