Mens SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Mens SP

oxade21

Match Penalty
I suspect Contesti's score will be the one to beat till Oda takes the ice.
The only one I see challenging is Voronov.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Check your inbox here, or facebook,

Because I analzyed the situation and came to a POSITIVE conclusion!!! And a PLAN BATMAN ;)

I'll have to get back to you on that some other time. The heartache is just too raw at the moment. *sighs* It'll probably take me a month to get over it, just like with the Canadian Nationals.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank heavens Samuel Contesti skated well! He is on a roll, and I'm so thrilled for him! :love::clap:

EWalker

On the Ice
So Denis can book his Trip to the Olympics?

Not yet. He has to make the FS first, and then place high enough to earn a spot after the FS. Depending on how the placements go at the top (i.e. how many countries get multiple spots), he might not even qualify then. It would be safest to be in the top 16.

TCAngel18

Medalist
urmanov looks good, russia should throw him out there, i always loved him, lol...hed probably finish better than the other two russians...

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I'll have to get back to you on that some other time. The heartache is just too raw at the moment. *sighs* It'll probably take me a month to get over it, just like with the Canadian Nationals.

Awww my poor buddy so now is the wrong time to tell you that I had plane tickets and damn good seats for the SP and LP for the two us? Right ok well umm...the plan needs immediate post-worlds action so um...take your time I will try and rally the troops.

luvsasha

Final Flight
While there is a break, I will tackle Universal Sports again.

1- If you are running Firefox it will give you problems. Switch to Explorer.

2- The is a link at the top of the page for video help -http://universalsports.tv/Video_Help.html It will probably help.

Back to skating. I liked Contesti too.

yep yeps. that's what i found too! Anybody in the US who's trying to watch Universal Sports, try first on Explorer because Firefox does NOT like that site. LOL