Yuna Kim | Page 194 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
She looks gorgeous! I like it better than the Fendi photo shoot. Is it just me or is she perhaps wearing hair extension? I don't remember her hair being that long on other recent photos. :eek:hwell:

skaterr

On the Ice
^^Yuna is a commercial model for White Gold (Maxim coffee). She says Maxim coffee company opend new Facebook fan page.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
She looks gorgeous! I like it better than the Fendi photo shoot. Is it just me or is she perhaps wearing hair extension? I don't remember her hair being that long on other recent photos. :eek:hwell:

That's what I thought too. :) She might be wearing extensions. :)

ah. those legs. she's just so beautiful. Her taste has always been so good. Both on and off ice outfits.

Eclair

Medalist
There was a short mention of Yuna in the TSL interview with Adam rippon:

Apparently he once asked her if he could see her olympic gold medal and she went through her suitcase and said: Oh here and Adam was like: WOW, this is the gold medal! and afterwards yuna just tossed it back into her suitcase (lightly, not disrespectfullly).
:laugh: This was in context of him talking about whether he though being an Olympian changed a skater and I thought it was a fun snippet and so typical of yuna to not treat the medal as if it's made of glass, but as what it is and I'm citing plushenko's wife: It's only a piece of metal.

Happy to see that yuna seems just as down to earth and easy going even after she won the OGM :) and that she seems to know that it's about what she did on ice and doesn't overly pride herself on a medal :luv17:

EDIT: and just to prevent misunderstandings, Adam was sweet as ever and the way he said it was in no way offending or critical of her

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
There was a short mention of Yuna in the TSL interview with Adam rippon:

Apparently he once asked her if he could see her olympic gold medal and she went through her suitcase and said: Oh here and Adam was like: WOW, this is the gold medal! and afterwards yuna just tossed it back into her suitcase (lightly, not disrespectfullly).
:laugh: This was in context of him talking about whether he though being an Olympian changed a skater and I thought it was a fun snippet and so typical of yuna to not treat the medal as if it's made of glass, but as what it is and I'm citing plushenko's wife: It's only a piece of metal.

Happy to see that yuna seems just as down to earth and easy going even after she won the OGM :) and that she seems to know that it's about what she did on ice and doesn't overly pride herself on a medal :luv17:

EDIT: and just to prevent misunderstandings, Adam was sweet as ever and the way he said it was in no way offending or critical of her

I didn't finish watching the interview yet; thanksfor sharing! Adam had also mentioned yuna in an older interview with tsl, and Naomi nari nam had as well. I love hearing about how casual and down to earth yuna is.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
^^ Yuna is indeed very down to earth off ice, after her OGM, she took part ArOI show in China, she agreed to take photos with every fan that met her either in elevator or in the hotel or in the airport and signed everything that was given to her. In 2013 worlds, she also agreed to take photos with every fans that asked even during her official practice, always spent the longest time to sign autographs for fans.She obviously is the biggest star in figure skating world, but when you met her in person, she just felt so nice, humble and down to earth (also buy ice rink food just like us). I just love her so much:luv17::love::eek::