Adam Rippon is having fun | Golden Skate

Adam Rippon is having fun

sigrid

On the Ice
I'm totally sure those are Alissa's hands, can't wait to see the whole photoshoot

Medusa

Record Breaker
The Flying Mongoose picture is fantastic, the others are fun too. I so hope he enjoys himself at his new training venue, I can't wait to see the results of this new cooperation...

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The first thing I noticed was Jeremy's hair back to being dark. No more blonde Mohawk. He also claims their Flying Mongoose is superior to Tessa and Scotts' Flying Goose because Adam weighs twice as much as Tessa. :biggrin: Me, seeing their hand hold makes me appreciate V/M's on ice schtick even more.

Sigrid, I don't have the impression that Alissa's skin tone is as dark as thoes arms'.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Well, Alissa is tanned and buff. Skaters are generally pale. I'm glad they get their fill of sunlight in the summer. :thumbsup:

callalily

On the Ice
He also claims their Flying Mongoose is superior to Tessa and Scotts' Flying Goose because Adam weighs twice as much as Tessa. :biggrin: Me, seeing their hand hold makes me appreciate V/M's on ice schtick even more.

Adam weigh twice as much as Tessa? :laugh: Tessa is not big, of course, but Adam is hardly a 200 pounder! And of course he and Jeremy are holding hands, and wearing shoes on solid ground, not blades on ice! :p

But that's OK, Jeremy's just joking of course. They're having fun; it's a great picture and a nice compliment to Tessa and Scott.

prettykeys

Medalist
Hah, these pictures are great, especially the "mongoose" one. But, whoa! I didn't recognize the other guy as Jeremy.