Jason Brown | Page 704 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, while we're wating for Part 3:drama:

Check out the CBC downloads from our friend @Siberia82 in the announcements and feedback, and also now in the Worlds archive thread.

Of course I opted for the men's SP. Can never see it enough ;) Good to hear other commentary:biggrin:

Tavi...

Record Breaker

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At least a little glimpse from Starr:thumbsup: (Jason does a spiral, stop the presses:biggrin:)

But .... are the hearts for "I love this program" or "I love Jason"? :think:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
At least a little glimpse from Starr:thumbsup: (Jason does a spiral, stop the presses:biggrin:)

But .... are the hearts for "I love this program" or "I love Jason"? :think:

Now Jason has it in his insta story (nothing else though). I guess he’s over being grumpy. :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Nebelhorn project! Collective Fan Scrapbook for Jason

Since I will be at Nebelhorn, while so many of you can't, I got this idea to put together a scrapbook, a collection of messages, collages, photos and cards from Jason fans all over the world, and present it to him in Oberstdorf.
I made this announcement on Facebook with all the details HERE (it's set for public viewing, so anyone should be able to view it), do ask me if you have any further questions!
Hope many of you can participate! :cheer::hap10::hb:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since I will be at Nebelhorn, while so many of you can't, I got this idea to put together a scrapbook, a collection of messages, collages, photos and cards from Jason fans all over the world, and present it to him in Oberstdorf.
I made this announcement on Facebook with all the details HERE (it's set for public viewing, so anyone should be able to view it), do ask me if you have any further questions!

What a great idea, and thank you @MGStyle!
The example on Facebook of the one presented to Deniss was very impressive :thumbsup:

Now all I need to do is develop even a tiny bit kind of digital artistic sensibility in two weeks:laugh:

MGstyle

Medalist
What a great idea, and thank you @MGStyle!
The example on Facebook of the one presented to Deniss was very impressive :thumbsup:

Now all I need to do is develop even a tiny bit kind of digital artistic sensibility in two weeks:laugh:

@el henry of course it doesn't have to be an impressive work of art!!! The important thing is to unite virtually and show our love and support to our beloved boy!!! The more the merrier, don't think too hard about making it beautiful, just do it, as Nike says!!! :biggrin::2thumbs:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

I't not public enough. I clicked on it and got a login screen. Can't see it since I don't have a facebook account.

Often I can see things on facebook without signing in, but the link has to be VERY specific.

MGstyle

Medalist
I't not public enough. I clicked on it and got a login screen. Can't see it since I don't have a facebook account.

Often I can see things on facebook without signing in, but the link has to be VERY specific.

Okay @NanaPat, I will copy the text here. I also attached some images to the OP, to give some clue as to what to do (some people don't seem to have no idea whatsoever, so I hoped a few examples might trigger a bit of inspiration) let me know if you need them too, I will find a way to show them to you (it can be a bit of a problem when you can't paste the images on this forum :( )
If you are interested, PM me, I will give you my email address to send your contribution! (or some other method... are you on Twitter?)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you guys know already, Jason will go to Nebelhorn in just a few weeks time and debut his new programs for this season.

Some of us will be there to give him the loudest support, but I know many of you won't be able to do so for one reason or another. :-(

Therefore, I came up with this idea. I will collect the messages/greetings of support in a visual form and put them into a big scrapbook, and we will present it to Jason in Obersdorf!

You can write a message/letter to Jason, or take a special photo, make a collage or card, save it in a jpg. format (if it's a written message only, no need to transform it into jpg.... I can add some graphic effect to make it look like a card or letter, which we can discuss over in the process!) >>> then send it to me via messenger, email, twitter Dmail or whatsapp, I will carefully print each one of them and add it to the album!

I haven't chosen the album, as I have to wait and see how many messages I will receive. But the dimension of the page should be around 20cmx20cm (8in.x 8in) more or less.

For the best effect, try to make the dimension of your image at at least 1000x1000 pixel, and the resolution at the very least 72dpi. (more would be better)

Then I can resize as it fits in the page. You can also send more than one images of smaller dimensions, to give a "collage like" effect.

Then make sure to sign your name and your country!!!

Below I add some images to give you a bit of idea.

Be creative, and have fun and show him your support and best wishes in your own unique way!!!

** I will put the deadline at 15 Sept. (Sun), as I would like to work on actually putting the book together during the week of 16-20 Sept. But if you have any problems, if I can have the image by 19th (Thurs), I should still be able to add it. I am leaving on 21st (I need to make a brief stop in Milan on our way.)

noskates

Record Breaker

Same here with me.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Sorry, I had assumed "Public" meant public globally, but it seems the setting is only "public" for all Facebook users... my bad :palmf::slink:

Not your fault at all. All of the social media platforms seem to be making it more difficult for non-members to see/browse/search their sites.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Doug Haw just said on TSL that Jason had a car accident and suffered from a concussion. :( noo. It was on the way to champs camps. Get well soon Jason!

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently he is already back on ice.

vla13

Rinkside
We saw footage of him skating at ChampsCamp om Starr's IG, so I guess he recovered quickly.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Luna, thanks for the info. For those of you who don’t listen to TSL, it was on the way yo Champs Camp and it sounds like a car crossing the other direction plowed into the car he was riding in. I can’t include the name of the car service he was using bc it is apparently a censored word. :palmf: He said he got a concussion, USFS was very concerned and has been monitoring him but he seems to be fine now. Doug saw him at TCC over Labor Day, and it was his first day back doing triples - he was doing all his jumps through 3A. He said they all look “spot on” and that he looks “stunning,” and that he shows no signs of the concussion. He hasn’t yet started back to training the quad yet.

Yikes that is a scary kind of accident. I was kind of worried bc he’s been so quiet but I thought maybe he was just training hard. . Glad he’s okay.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you everyone for the info and Tavi for the summary.

:eeking:

Well, I am glad that they put a protocol into place and soooooo glad it seems as though there was no lasting damage.:pray:

But also glad to hear Jason looks "stunning". Of course, what else;)