Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 107 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

eli60056

On the Ice
That would have only worked anyways if the shoot of S/S was sexy^^ :laugh: :sarcasm: :biggrin:
It's like "You're not a fan of the? Okay, but then don't bash them for nothing."

Oh, it is not for nothing, believe me. I have seen them being bashed for their choreography, for the fact that they work with Nikolai Morozov (as if Ingo is a better moral example:)), for not being experimental enough (read crazy enough to attempt quads), and believe it or not, I have seen Max being bashed for being too honest :disapp:
Some people I think can't stomach even the fairytale love story. Sad, very sad.

orangella96

Final Flight
Oh, it is not for nothing, believe me. I have seen them being bashed for their choreography, for the fact that they work with Nikolai Morozov (as if Ingo is a better moral example:)), for not being experimental enough (read crazy enough to attempt quads), and believe it or not, I have seen Max being bashed for being too honest :disapp:
Some people I think can't stomach even the fairytale love story. Sad, very sad.

Yeah, in the end they'll always find something to complain about and if it is the color of his trousers ;)
I seriously can't hear the whole Morozov thing anymore :disapp:
They all act like the skaters didn't have a choice and had to start a fling/relationship or whatever with him. (Yeah, Steuer is much better 'cause he has only has had a relationship with one of his students and not many) Makes him moraly better of course :sarcasm:

I think the S/S fans can't get over the fact that they split now...
IMO I think it's wise not to try too dangerous throws or whatever.
I always thought that it was quite funny how S/S claimed to be "the only one' who are able to manage the 3TA" To be honest I saw her stand that thing once. IMO if you fail to get that element clear, you're not able to manage it.
Just my opinion of course.

eli60056

On the Ice
Yeah, in the end they'll always find something to complain about and if it is the color of his trousers ;)
I seriously can't hear the whole Morozov thing anymore :disapp:
They all act like the skaters didn't have a choice and had to start a fling/relationship or whatever with him. (Yeah, Steuer is much better 'cause he has only has had a relationship with one of his students and not many) Makes him moraly better of course :sarcasm:

I think the S/S fans can't get over the fact that they split now...
IMO I think it's wise not to try too dangerous throws or whatever.
I always thought that it was quite funny how S/S claimed to be "the only one' who are able to manage the 3TA" To be honest I saw her stand that thing once. IMO if you fail to get that element clear, you're not able to manage it.
Just my opinion of course.

LOL not to mention the much more serious crime of being a STASI informant!

orangella96

Final Flight
LOL not to mention the much more serious crime of being a STASI informant!

Okay well technically it is not really a crime if you were a STASI member, but it was wrong to keep that secret for so long that's true.
And I have to say that when I saw him for the first time he seemed not sympathic to me and somewhat creepy...

eli60056

On the Ice
Okay well technically it is not really a crime if you were a STASI member, but it was wrong to keep that secret for so long that's true.

Well, I don't know. Where I come from (another former communist country) being an informant for the secret service against your peers was definitely not a point in your favor at any time. May be not a crime, but definitely a moral failing. Especially as in his case he really did inform against some people and was not only an inactive member.

orangella96

Final Flight
Well, I don't know. Where I come from (another former communist country) being an informant for the secret service against your peers was definitely not a point in your favor at any time. May be not a crime, but definitely a moral failing. Especially as in his case he really did inform against some people and was not only an inactive member.

Well that's the same here. They can not really punish you for being an active member of the stasi law-wise, but you definitely get to feel that.
He in his case by not getting paid for his work.
And we don't even want to start about how unmoral that is. I mean he spied on colleagues...

Mahanson34

Rinkside
"Bashed for being too honest"? Geez, some people (S/S?) are so jealous, I think. V/T are such gorgeous, clean, precise, and passionate skaters - anyone who says otherwise is just mean-spirited.

orangella96

Final Flight
"Bashed for being too honest"? Geez, some people (S/S?) are so jealous, I think. V/T are such gorgeous, clean, precise, and passionate skaters - anyone who says otherwise is just mean-spirited.

Well more like their fans.
But you could see a shift in the relationship between V/T ans S/S as soon as V/T started winning competitions.
Not as friendly and funny anymore.
A fact that generally always happened (here in German TV) when S/S lost to V/T it was always cause Russia pulled strings or the Germans were treated unfair or becaue one of them was sick :rolleye:
They could not accept one single defeat up to today. :rolleye:

annafer

On the Ice
I have a curiosity. Does anyone know if Tanya or Max ever mentioned why they/she chose the name Dexter for the dog? I always wondered why this name.

Edit: also, anyone knows what Max means with this photo. He comments: It's about us.

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
I have a curiosity. Does anyone know if Tanya or Max ever mentioned why they/she chose the name Dexter for the dog? I always wondered why this name.

I think it's from the TV show Dexter. He or Klimov or maybe Nikita have posted about Dexter on IG. I think they also commented on each others posts. I'll have to look. They're also Walking Dead fans I think, thus all the zombie posts from last year and before.

annafer

On the Ice
Thanks for the translation borzaya!
I think it's from the TV show Dexter. He or Klimov or maybe Nikita have posted about Dexter on IG. I think they also commented on each others posts. I'll have to look. They're also Walking Dead fans I think, thus all the zombie posts from last year and before.
Thank you! I was thinking about the TV show Dexter too, but he doesn't have a killer face :laugh: Most probably the name comes from that series though.

I like this photo, behind the scenes they are always either hugging or holding hands, like some journalists said a couple of weeks ago:
http://cs605916.vk.me/v605916607/5fc9/hpEc3R8ttw0.jpg

kinoriH

Final Flight
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all the cool videos and photos... I really enjoy reading thread and appreciate all the hard work. :) Keep it up! :thumbsup:
Slightly off topic.. but I found a video from the 2012 WC gala rehearsals... there's a really adorable V\T moment starting from 24:38.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jciEW5qghRU :p
but of course they act adorable throughout the whole practice.

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
Thanks kinoriH for the 2012 WC gala rehearsal!!! Aww.... are they doing stretching exercise??? I never realized stretching involved such grand display of affections instead....... they just too cute for words....

orangella96

Final Flight
Slightly off topic.. but I found a video from the 2012 WC gala rehearsals... there's a really adorable V\T moment starting from 24:38.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jciEW5qghRU :p
but of course they act adorable throughout the whole practice.

Haha nothing about them here is off topic :p
But that's really sweet. I think that in such gala rehearsals they act more naturally with eachother than individual ones, 'cause there's no professional (or not so much) media around.... :)

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
Watching videos of their former performance I found this. It's their worlds 2013 LP, commented by our favorites, the Eurosport guys. They are absolutely ecstatic about Tanya and Max's program, they can't stop praising them and when talking about Max's little stumble they say it happened because he was looking at Tanya :laugh:
http://youtu.be/bhIHYwkRrv8

Thanks for the video!!! I like the commentators a lot!!! Too bad the video was cut abruptly at the end when Max gave Tati a forehead kiss... The commentators seems to commenting on that as well..... But it was cut short....:eek:hwell: how I wish there is a playlist of all their programs commented by these guys!

orangella96

Final Flight
Thanks for the video!!! I like the commentators a lot!!! Too bad the video was cut abruptly at the end when Max gave Tati a forehead kiss... The commentators seems to commenting on that as well..... But it was cut short....:eek:hwell: how I wish there is a playlist of all their programs commented by these guys!

That would be so cool if someone really had all the programs they comment on.
I got a few in my playlist but that's by far not all I believe....