Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

mttvonice

On the Ice
...they said that they would like to compete in 2018 at the Olympic Games (OT: it is right to use "at" in this case? I'm a bit confuse :confused:)

Silien, your use of "at" is correct. You could also say "compete in the 2018 Olympic Games". Either one of those ways is correct :)

mttvonice

On the Ice
So, i understand them...they want to skate more, because together they have like "second breath" and they really enjoyed skate with each other but it's only 4 years together, they want to skate more and more...but it's life, they haven't so much time:( and also, Tanya said that want to have a baby, main wish after olympic medal is to be a mother...

I can also understand their desire to want to skate together longer despite their ages. They each finally found the perfect partner and they're not ready to end that just yet. I am loving it though that Tanya actually made the comment about wanting to have a baby! Did she use the word "we" when referring to wanting to have a baby? Ha ha

campbellka

Rinkside
It has been a long week, with having to plan and do teacher conferences this week, but still really impressed to see that none of the chatter has decreased on this board! :)

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
I can also understand their desire to want to skate together longer despite their ages. They each finally found the perfect partner and they're not ready to end that just yet. I am loving it though that Tanya actually made the comment about wanting to have a baby! Did she use the word "we" when referring to wanting to have a baby? Ha ha

I was wondering that about "we" too! I think it's so adorable that she said she wanted to have a baby, they would have the cutest babies ever! I do hope they'll keep competing long enough to go to the Olympics again, but it would be understandable if they didn't. I'd also love for them to go to Worlds in 2016 so I can see them! :laugh:

Mahanson34

Rinkside
I was wondering that about "we" too! I think it's so adorable that she said she wanted to have a baby, they would have the cutest babies ever! I do hope they'll keep competing long enough to go to the Olympics again, but it would be understandable if they didn't. I'd also love for them to go to Worlds in 2016 so I can see them! :laugh:

Oh my goodness - can you imagine a little Tanya or a little Max running - er, skating - around? :agree:

danya

On the Ice
Hahaha she definitely had to use "we" , even if Maxim don't want to be a father so much, i think he will do everything for her happiness:laugh: and yes, i'm imagine what cutest babies they would have!!

And...look at this http://cs306609.vk.me/v306609231/33f/-fds78NSrhc.jpg she looks so pretty with baby on her hands:)

Oh my goodness - can you imagine a little Tanya or a little Max running - er, skating - around? :agree:
Awww i just melting when imagine this:love:

Oh, did Worlds 2016 will be in NY?
You know, i was in Sochi and it was the most nervous minutes in my life! I was so scary for them and just closed my eyes till the end of program...:laugh:

Arawen

Final Flight
I´m so sad, they´re coming to Sweden (Stockholm) on Thursday March 13 and won´t be able to be there. I live on the West coast and Stockholm is on the East coast :cry:

annafer

On the Ice
On one of the photos he posted today (the snowboard one) Maxim answered to a guy (also a skater) that he will go to Japan and will root for the guy. I don't know if this means they'll do the Worlds or not, maybe someone who speaks Russian can understand better what he says, I used google translator.

A funny thing, a guy today kept on writing on one of Tatiana's Instagram photos how he loves her and that she should leave Maxim and get together with him, and Maxim answered him with smilies like this 😂.

danya

On the Ice
A funny thing, a guy today kept on writing on one of Tatiana's Instagram photos how he loves her and that she should leave Maxim and get together with him, and Maxim answered him with smilies like this 😂.
Oh...that guy is writing on Maxim's page as usually...and when it's for example "Tanya, i love you" - it's ok, but sometimes when i read him's comments i feel ashamed just because i live in one country with this stupid person:eek:hwell:

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
Hahaha she definitely had to use "we" , even if Maxim don't want to be a father so much, i think he will do everything for her happiness:laugh: and yes, i'm imagine what cutest babies they would have!!

And...look at this http://cs306609.vk.me/v306609231/33f/-fds78NSrhc.jpg she looks so pretty with baby on her hands:)

Awww i just melting when imagine this:love:

Oh, did Worlds 2016 will be in NY?
You know, i was in Sochi and it was the most nervous minutes in my life! I was so scary for them and just closed my eyes till the end of program...:laugh:

That picture is the cutest thing ever!! The thought of them with a baby is just making me melt!

Worlds 2016 is gonna be in Boston! Much closer to me than Japan and China. :laugh: Ooooh, I'm so jealous you got to be in Sochi!! But I would've been just as nervous watching, I was nervous watching on TV, so I can't imagine what it was like there. That had to have been such a great experience though!

annafer

On the Ice
Sometimes he seems like a teenager lol, poor Tatiana. The second to last photo, I remember a recent interview with Nina Mozer where they asked her about training camp before Olympics, if she trusts to let her students (Tatiana and Maxim) alone and she says she has to, because they're grownups. Well, judging by Maxim's oversharing he's not too happy with the schedule and all :laugh:

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
Sometimes he seems like a teenager lol, poor Tatiana. The second to last photo, I remember a recent interview with Nina Mozer where they asked her about training camp before Olympics, if she trusts to let her students (Tatiana and Maxim) alone and she says she has to, because they're grownups. Well, judging by Maxim's oversharing he's not too happy with the schedule and all :laugh:

:laugh: My favorite part is all the comments saying "I find that hard to believe!" Also, I saw that Tanya liked the picture, maybe she agrees...

HermioneG

On the Ice
On one of the photos he posted today (the snowboard one) Maxim answered to a guy (also a skater) that he will go to Japan and will root for the guy. I don't know if this means they'll do the Worlds or not, maybe someone who speaks Russian can understand better what he says, I used google translator.

That guy is Misha Ge, he asked "I have a cap for a champion. Should I ask Fedor (Klimov) to give iit to you if I'm in Japan?" and Max answered something like "I'll go to Japan to cheer you, so see you soon", so I concluded VT aren't going to compeete at WCh (at least it sounds to me this way in russian). Sorry for my poor english

cptnhastings

On the Ice
That guy is Misha Ge, he asked "I have a cap for a champion. Should I ask Fedor (Klimov) to give iit to you if I'm in Japan?" and Max answered something like "I'll go to Japan to cheer you, so see you soon", so I concluded VT aren't going to compeete at WCh (at least it sounds to me this way in russian). Sorry for my poor english

Yes, V/T are currently listed as alternates so they have chosen not to go as competitors.

I'd be really annoyed if I was a big fan. They'd have this gold 100% even if they fell a couple of times. They shouldn't be so positive that they will still be well liked in the future. Someone might be the new darlings in the future. (If they are going to keep competing....) They should've grabbed that second Worlds gold to cement their place in history over some of the other Olympic gold medalists.

lovely9

Rinkside
Do you have pictures or video of the moment in the press area after they found out they have won? I don't remember seeing that on tv.