Satoko Miyahara | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Satoko Miyahara

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I love this program:love:.. She’s steadily improved herself, especially artistically. Her facial expression becomes natural and soft. It’s interesting how this program will be matured this season. Go Satoko! :dance:

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
Two years ago, Satoko's first season on the senior GP, I thought she skated really cold. She has warmed up! Become more relaxed and musical. This new LP is great! I think her expression and emoting has improved since the World silver. I'm rapidly becoming an even bigger fan.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Probably a stupid question but what is Kenji's Room? :D

its a talk show hosted by Kenji Miyamoto, its more like 2 people chatting than talk show, his latest guest was Shoma Unopart1part2 , in September they will broadcast Yuzuru and October Daisuke Murakami
and no, its not stupid question at all;)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Wow! The show season hasn’t ended. We still have Friends! Love that dress!
She will do this season SP or so. 2 or more programs may be seen?
Yamato and satoko:love:

i dont know, Lambiel choreographed EX number for her, maybe she will skate to that as well, i wonder if there will be any kind of broadcast, even if there is i doubt they will show Satoko's SP considering my luck during The Ice :laugh:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
i dont know, Lambiel choreographed EX number for her, maybe she will skate to that as well, i wonder if there will be any kind of broadcast, even if there is i doubt they will show Satoko's SP considering my luck during The Ice :laugh:

Now I'm confirming the twitter of today's show. Please await for a while. :dance:

About the show, it will be aired on Sep.6.:cheer:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Now I'm confirming the twitter of today's show. Please await for a while. :dance:

About the show, it will be aired by several channels. One of them is on Sep.6.

Thanks!!! but dont give me false hope, my heart cant take it :drama: well US Classic will be on Sep 16 anyway :laugh:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thanks!!! but dont give me false hope, my heart cant take it :drama: well US Classic will be on Sep 16 anyway :laugh:

The collaboration with Yamato and Iria seemed to be wonderful! Yamato lifted Satoko and turned hard!

Further, Yamato a bit teased Satoko when they high-toughed after the collabo. He held up his arm high lest she should catch it. She jumped hard to touch his hand. She was very sweet!

She did Firedance today. :dance:

Looking forward to US Classic!:laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhh he is such a tease!! i am glad they seem close, she needs people like that so she can open up more! so many veteran skaters in FOI, i am sure she will learn a lot
my dream podium at US Classic is Satoko-Karen-Elizabet and they are all tiny! :laugh:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
ahhh he is such a tease!! i am glad they seem close, she needs people like that so she can open up more! so many veteran skaters in FOI, i am sure she will learn a lot
my dream podium at US Classic is Satoko-Karen-Elizabet and they are all tiny! :laugh:

I want to see the podium. Very lovely!
I continue to find more reputation about her Firedance. The information is much less compared with yuzu at shows(lol)

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Twitter says in firedance satoko is in good shape as if she could compete at this moment! She gets matured, and the arranged costume looks sexy!
Da you know Yamato has the national title of pairs? No wonder they are a nice couple!:love:.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow i didnt know that :laugh: thanks for the report as usual hamaguri! i am getting really impatient :laugh: