Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 67 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I hope Wenjing heals quickly! And a part of me hopes they won't do the team event to focus on the main pairs event

icybear

Medalist
I hope Wenjing heals quickly! And a part of me hopes they won't do the team event to focus on the main pairs event

I dont think they will use them for team because in Sochi they didnt use their top pairs team neither.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Solo ad for Wenjing and Cong by Beats by Dre! This one features more pairs skating moves

musicfan80

Medalist
I dont think they will use them for team because in Sochi they didnt use their top pairs team neither.

I think they would if they had a realistic shot at a medal. I think if China can get a great female and ice dance program, things will change a lot for 2022. :yes:

icybear

Medalist
I cant wait for them to become super famous in China if *fingers crossed* they win olympic gold. Means more commercials and TV shows and recognition for my sassy Empress.:luv17:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I had an epiphany yesterday night and I think Sui/Han should skate to that beats commercial music!!!! I mean they have to edit it a bit because it talks about drugs at some point.

But that would be so perfect. Sui said they wanted to try hip hop in an exhibition after seeing Takahashi's cyber swan. I can see them skating to it in my head. Would be so epic (and a good beats commercial lol)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ah, now that S/K are out of question, I need S/H to win. Like really, they have to to ease my heartbreak and I know they are capable of it! Go Empress and and her Knight!

Btw. when will we know if they'll participate in Team Event?

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ah, now that S/K are out of question, I need S/H to win. Like really, they have to to ease my heartbreak and I know they are capable of it! Go Empress and and her Knight!

Pretty soon, I think. Since it's going to happen in about a week (!!!)
Personally, I hope they don't do it. But we'll know super soon!

icybear

Medalist

Sui/ Han wont be doing the team event confirmed by Hongbo Zhao today. They will arrive in Korea on Feb 10. I suppose it's pointless for them to do team and it's better to stay at home and then come for the big event rather than having to wait around for the pairs event and having to share a practice rink with everyone else.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good, I'm really happy they're not in the team event :laugh: If they're coming on the 10th, that means they're skipping the opening ceremony? Or did I just get my timezones mixed up?