2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
i have been in and out making dinner, but so far it is looking and sounding great. Nifty little trick, I love that we can do stuff like this now!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I need to restart this thing, back at the start of Samantha Cesario program in a couple minutes.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Just FYI it did not come back for me. I assume something came up, but wanted to mention it for feedback purposes.

Thanks again, I enjoyed getting to hear/see the NBC coverage for a change.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yeah, trying to figure out why this TEB program is looking so terrible on the live-stream.

Technical difficulties... maybe technology isn't so great after all... :slink:

Anyhow, restarting TEB now...

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Yeah, trying to figure out why this TEB program is looking so terrible on the live-stream.

Technical difficulties... maybe technology isn't so great after all... :slink:

Anyhow, restarting TEB now...

It happens, I was not complaining BTW, just wanted to mention it just in case you thought all was working. I really have been enjoying this so I appreciate anything.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I actually think it's my internet connection. Kinda odd for it to act up at this time of day, but who knows. Okay, now I'm really restarting TEB, assuming it works.

Ugh, nevermind. Internet hates me right now. :bang:

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I actually think it's my internet connection. Kinda odd for it to act up at this time of day, but who knows. Okay, now I'm really restarting TEB, assuming it works.

Ugh, nevermind. Internet hates me right now. :bang:

LOL

Don't worry about it. It may just be a random hickup to troll us. Go have some wine, or whatever your drink of choice is.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Well, during the message board down-time, you may have missed Samantha and Courtney, but still a lot left to go!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Might depend on how many people are watching. I think Ustream takes care of the rest as I upload the stream on my end. It's not uncommon for hundreds or even thousands of people to watch live-streams on this site.

I may try some other options too, just to have them in my 'back pocket' in case something happens during Nationals.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Might depend on how many people are watching. I think Ustream takes care of the rest as I upload the stream on my end. It's not uncommon for hundreds or even thousands of people to watch live-streams on this site.

I may try some other options too, just to have them in my 'back pocket' in case something happens during Nationals.

Well, I'm really impressed by your effort to make this available to us. You're wonderful. :points:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Thanks everyone! :biggrin:

Due to the board down-time, I'll re-air the beginning of TEB immediately following the conclusion here in a minute, including Courtney and Samantha.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Is TEB the only event being streamed. I got to see Denis Ten's FS. Stream was great here in California.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I was streaming the GPF and NHK earlier. Basically, whatever I'm playing at the moment is what's being "live"-streamed, until Nationals. If you want to see something specifically, let me know and I will try to air it in the coming days leading up to Nationals.

FYI: I'm cutting off the replay of the TEB stream at the end of the Ladies program. Won't be anything on-air until at least tomorrow.

Last edited: