Record Breaker
Idk why but I keep calling her Lil Bee in my head [emoji23]
I guess that's my nickname for her

GOOD LUCK TO HER in SC Classic!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
No backing down for Tursynbaeva
She will compete at the Skate Canada Autumn Classic.

its so funny how she beat Javi at Lutz race :laugh: thats the way to go Elizabet! :rock:

from her mom's facebook, seems like she is on IFS magazine's October issue ,Page 1 Page 2

she says she is working on 3A , not surprised since she is working with Brian and training alongside with Yuzu and Javi and there are videos of her trying on&off ice :laugh:

Rissa

Record Breaker
^

One thing she's not going to lack in her attempt to master the 3A is good coaching and good examples from her training mates.:laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
^

One thing she's not going to lack in her attempt to master the 3A is good coaching and good examples from her training mates.:laugh:

yeah, its awesome and she seems to like that environment and wants to stay there until she retires :dance:

here is another article about her from goldenskate, she is such a mature, strong, independent (according to her mom :D ) and idealistic young lady, she knows what she wants and works hard for it (as other skaters of course), also her idols are Yuna and Mao :love:

i cant wait to see her at SC Autumn Classic, she has a shot to win it :cheer:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
thanks doris and sabinfire :cheer:

i think it would be cool if they record skaters introducing themselves before competitions and when its their turn to skate they can play it, it would be so fun and some commentators (looking at you BESP, especially Nicky :biggrin:) would learn how to spell their names :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck Elizabet for Autumn Classic this week :cheer: she has pretty good shot to be on the podium or even win! :rock:

Rissa

Record Breaker
good luck Elizabet for Autumn Classic this week :cheer: she has pretty good shot to be on the podium or even win! :rock:

Who's her greatest competition? (I don't follow ladies enough to be familiar with names outside the elite.)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Who's her greatest competition? (I don't follow ladies enough to be familiar with names outside the elite.)

there arent any "top" skaters and none of their PB is higher than Elizabet but US ladies all have potential
Angela Wang had higher SP score at US Classic and seemed really good but had errors at LP
Amber Glenn has 2 different 3-3 at her LP but she is prone to mistakes
i dont know much about Tyler Pierce to be honest
and there is Haruka Imai, if she can execute her programs with increased TES she can win too but she isnt very consistent and had many UR call at her last competition

Rissa

Record Breaker
there arent any "top" skaters and none of their PB is higher than Elizabet but US ladies all have potential
Angela Wang had higher SP score at US Classic and seemed really good but had errors at LP
Amber Glenn has 2 different 3-3 at her LP but she is prone to mistakes
i dont know much about Tyler Pierce to be honest
and there is Haruka Imai, if she can execute her programs with increased TES she can win too but she isnt very consistent and had many UR call at her last competition

So it looks like this is Elisabet's too lose... I hope she skates her best but I also hope other girls give her a run for her money.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
So it looks like this is Elisabet's too lose... I hope she skates her best but I also hope other girls give her a run for her money.

seems like it but you never know,
she did a clean SP run through earlier with all the jumps (3Lz3T / 3F, 2A) and spins , in fact i think she was the only one attempted every elements

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
still no video of her SP, too bad about 2A cause she landed beautiful ones at practice yesterday, they said she seemed really down at K&C, i hope she wont feel too bad and it will encourage her instead :cheer:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like Elizabet and Angela so it's hard to say who I want to win. But I think Elizabet has the edge (pun intended) over Angela, who tends to headcase in her LP.

Hope to see both on the podium!

SunDae

Rinkside
She must benefit a great deal by being able to train as the leading lady amongst so many world class men, and by world class I also mean "world class nice guys"

Fun and inspiration. No cat scratching girls rival every day. Best of many worlds.