Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

firal

Record Breaker
According to this tweet, she debuted a new SP at Tallinn! Will try to find more info about it.

Edit: from Tallinn's thread, she skated to I Got Rhythm, which was her EX!

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Tallinn YT channel already deleted the video, and couldnt find anyone else uploaded :sad4: but i am glad they changed her SP, i loved the new SP(it was EX at the time XD) the moment i saw at SA and thought it shows her musicality and allows her to show more personality, she did 3S3T here but i think its because program is still new and hopefully they will change it to 3Lz3T when she feels more comfortable, good luck at the LP!! :cheer:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
congratulations to Elizabet for silver medal at Tallin Trophy :hap10: here is her LP apart from fall Lz and Lz combo she was great! when she lands those jumps they are so soft :love: i wonder if she makes any sound XD

and at medal ceremony she wanted to hug Maria after she get on the podium (cause probably Maria is too tall :biggrin: ) but then Maria probably thought Elizabet wasnt gonna hug her so there was kind of a miscommunication :laugh:

next stop Golden Spin!! hopefully there will be live stream this year :hpull:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
anyone can post the link of her new sp, I can't find.
thank you :biggrin:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
unfortunately there is no video (yet) but its her EX number from SA, with few adjustments of course, its a great program!

Thank you.

Edit: Wow, this is much better than her old sp, she already looks much comfortable and enjoying it, glad that they made this change.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Elizabet will compete at Golden Spin this week, good luck Lil Bee :Flies like a butterfly, stings like a bee :cheer:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Elizabet 's EX is a highlight for my SA live experience, very exuberant watching live, great program, tons of contents. She interpreted the rhythm really well.:luv17:

dasani

On the Ice
yes i lovee it!
and here is her LP from SC with TSN(CTV) commentary,(thanks to dasani!!! :thank:) some might say Tracy isnt always objective but its good to hear her insight of Elizabet :agree2:

You're welcome! matmuh!:yay: And here is Elizabet's SP performance at Skate Canada with TSN's commentary

I also came across her SP performance at Tallinn Trophy, not sure if you are still looking for this. But the site takes forever for me to load, hopefully you'll not have the same problem.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
You're welcome! matmuh! And here is Elizabet's SP performance at Skate Canada with TSN's commentary

I also came across her SP performance at Tallinn Trophy, not sure if you are still looking for this. But the site takes forever for me to load, hopefully you'll not have the same problem.

thanks once again!!! :thank: :love:
too bad they removed some of my favourite part from new SP such as THIS , THIS , THIS , THIS and THIS, oh wow i have too many favourite parts :laugh: its understandable but sad that they changed it
and it brings the question "did they intend it to be her new SP and tried it SA or they had positive reaction and decided to change it last minute", anyway its still great program and i am sure once she gets use to it they will add more transitions (like SE entrance to her 3S), i cant wait! :yahoo: btw how cute, surprised and then happy she was when flower girls hugged her :laugh:

petitebrie

On the Ice
The new SP is such a good one for her! The choreography is really exciting (well, as far as I can tell from that grainy video) and she seems to skate with lots of heart. I also like that she holds the end pose for a bit. Crossing my fingers for her at Golden Spin this weekend!

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Congratulations, Elizabet! Awesome to see two athletes for Kazakhstan on the podium at Golden Spin.:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
congratulations to Elizabet for silver medal and new PB for LP (even though by 0.15 points :D) !!
here is her Long Program , Gala Performance and Medal Ceremony unfortunately no video of her SP yet no thanks to livestream which had no sound during last group of ladies including Elizabet :disapp: , hopefully there will be fancams! :hap85:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
according to Elizabet's instagram she is going to Kazakhstan, probably for nationals :cheer: couldnt find any info about it though :think:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
congratulations to Elizabet for winning Nationals again!! yes, she didnt have formidable rival but she won with 2 clean skates (not sure about 1st jump at her SP though since video starts halfway point :biggrin:) and judging by the comment at her LP video scored 194,94 (little high i know but its nationals haha)!! :cheer: seems like she changed her 2nd 3Lz with 3Lo but it probably temporary

video quality isnt the best obviously but hopefully there will be YT videos :hap85:
Short Program Version1 Version2 ; Long Program and Elizabet playing violin ; wouldnt it be great if she can somehow include playing violin to her EX numbers :love:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
wouldnt it be great if she can somehow include playing violin to her EX numbers
In the article above it states that she indeed plans to:biggrin:

petitebrie

On the Ice
Rough translation:

Elizabet – Champion of Kazakhstan

In Kyzylord the Kazakhstani Figure Skating Championships have concluded. In the category of ‘Master of Sports’ the winners were our Elizabet Tursynbaeva and Daniyar Adylov from Almaty. Elizabet won with a huge margin of over 80 points. In our next article you can read about what surprised the young champion.

[video]

Skater Elizabet Tursynbaeva from Kyzylord again won over the judges and her fans. On the second day of competition she once again demonstrated her great skills in the free programme.

Her dance on the ice was full of difficult elements, but she completed them with a surprising lightness and grace.

The judges highly appreciated Elizabet’s performance.

[Elizabet Tursynbaeva – champion of the Republic of Kazakhstan // about her music and the perfomance]

The championship, held for the second time in Kyzylord, was a great event in the life of sports. Every day of the competition drew large crowds. They all hurried to see with their own eyes the beauty on ice.

And here, the most exciting event. The winner’s ceremony.

At the conclusion of the two-day competiton the first-grade athlete winners were Zlata Ryazanova from Astana and Elisey Volkov from Almaty.

The gold-medal athletes from master of sports were Alana Toktar from Almaty and Nikita Manko from Astana.

The winner of master of sports of the highest order were our Elizabet Tursynbaeva and Daniyar Adylov from Almaty. Remember that this is Elizabet’s second title of Champion of Kazakhstan.

The winners were congratulated by head of the region Krymbek Kusherbaev and representatives from ‘Kazgermunai’, the main sponsor of the championship.

[Daniyar Adylov – Champion of Kazakhstan/Almaty]
[Nikita Mankov – Champion of Kazakhstan/Astana]

At the end of the championship the audience received a pleasant surprise from Elizabet. Touched by the attention from her countrymen the young skater masterfully played the violin in their honour. We recall that Elizabet is a very seriously involved musician and she is planning a [I don’t know the word таней, may be a typo of ‘dance’] on ice with violin.

The participants of the championship marked the highest level of organisation of the championship in Kyzylord.

[Yuri Guskov – Chief judge of the championship of Kazakhstan, international referee]

And finally, a gift from our tv channel. We recorded the full version of the busy final day of competition and the awards ceremony. In the [don’t know what предприздничие means, guessing ‘following’/‘next’] days the inhabitants of Kyzylord will have the opportunity to once again rewatch the highlights of the national championships.

Kristina Almaskyzy, Bekbolat Abdenov

There are no links in the article, so I have no idea whether the recording will be available online. But there are some nice clips if you follow the links in the sidebar.