Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good job baby, she is little fighter, isnt she!! :love: here is her LP video without K&C, still no video of her SP though :cry:
she is making a name for herself, i hope (i am sure!) she will keep improving :cheer: read comments regarding her jumps, maybe i am blinded by her amazing landing position (when she doesnt step out XD) and that Biellamn!! :love: but i am not worried :biggrin:

Edit: 1) some instagram videos from abckstage, she looks so happy and very chatty

2) her LP video on youtube including K&C (bringing from AC videos thread, thanks cathlen!)

Last edited:

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Cutest smile ever. Congrats on your win Elizabet.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
not the cleanest skate for Elizabet but she fought for every point, very brave attempting 3T after 3F (so we now know she does 3T combo with every jump :biggrin:)

here is her SP video from BESP, Chris and Nicky loved her too, "glorious skating quality" from Chris and "i can watch her just skate all day" from Nicky , i agree with both statements! :love:

btw, while i was watching europort tr broadcasting, i heard Chris and Nicky' voice at backgroub, any idea which broadcast was it? eurosport international? :shrug:

firal

Record Breaker
I didn't realize her next skate is Skate Canada already! Probably not a lot of time for practice and adjustments, but I think her change to podium is quite good.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
really good GP debut from Elizabet, i know she probably feels upset about the fall but it was great and some people criticize her for giving Brian a face when she comes off the ice but its understandable when she isnt satisfied with her performance, at K&C they all look good and smiling and talking :agree:
here is her Long Program and EX Program, i really enjoyed her EX, its so much fun and great to see her smiling through the program and audience seemed to enjoy it too :cheer: looking at her skating i think (i hope haha) we will see great StSqs from her in the future :love:
ohh and i also love the way she dresses, not too mature, fitting to music and her age:love:

janav

On the Ice
Petite bombshell is pretty fitting! :-D
Good luck to her at SC. And a good rest afterwards, 2 GP events in two weeks must be hard for anyone, let alone someone straight out of juniors.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Good luck to her at SC. And a good rest afterwards, 2 GP events in two weeks must be hard for anyone, let alone someone straight out of juniors.

Yes, i think so too haha. Remember she also did Autumn Classic 2weeks ago, she is also scheduled to compete at Tallinn Trophy and Golden Spin and she said she wants to compete at Youth Olympics and Junior Worlds :D

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Good luck to her at SC. And a good rest afterwards.

Well a little bit more than two weeks. Tallinn Trophy is November 18th. She's taking the Elizaveta route this season. SC is her sixth event of the season already. (3 wins, 1 silver, 1 fourth place). Pretty amazing. This is the second time in a row she has finished directly behind the World silver medalist. Can't wait to see her live at SC!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Well a little bit more than two weeks. Tallinn Trophy is November 18th. She's taking the Elizaveta route this season. SC is her sixth event of the season already. (3 wins, 1 silver, 1 fourth place). Pretty amazing. This is the second time in a row she has finished directly behind the World silver medalist. Can't wait to see her live at SC!

oh wait, you saw her live at SA and will see her at SC as well?? i am offically jealous :laugh: i hope you will have even better time at SC and give us report!
btw i wonder who is managing her wikipedia page, it seems pretty organized and updated

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very tough skate for SP but she came back very strong!!! having 2nd highest TES and 3rd lowest PCS didnt make much sense :slink: she was just great and i think better than SA where she got almost 55 for a program with a fall ,(she was as surpried as i was afterr seeing her PCS and didnt hide it haha) here visibly there wasnt a big mistake , just 2 solo 3Lz (i still cant believe how she didnt know, how noone told her until she made that mistake :rolleye:) and if she knew about the rule she would have added combo to one of her Lz since landing wasnt worse than her 3F

here are her Short Program and Long Program, i love how she made Chris and Nicky a fan in a week, Chris announcing her saying "hang on to your heats" :biggrin:

and here are some pictures
With Yuzu
With Nam
With her bodyguards Joshi and Isabelle (i almost wrote Joannie :laugh:)
With Team Japan!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adminstrators, please delete my post - wrong thread.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck to Elizabet for Tallinn Trophy this week! i cant wait to see :hap85: :hap93: but wont be able to see live :sad46:

(btw does anyone else feel like they need to follow the moving emoji to click on it so that it will work haha? like this one -->:hap93:)
and seems like there was a photoshoot , i wonder what it is for!