Boyang Jin | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

s_parks

Record Breaker
^^ Dont know who will CSA send Han to. maybe Wilson this time. or as a whole package with Boyang.
CSA send no1 to Lori, NO2 to David, now that Han is no2, and Boyang is no1.

I think they'll still send Han to Nichols. I actually wish Han would get choreo from Wilson, because his programs from Nichols really haven't been working for him.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Boyang's smile is so sincere, you can tell he is just happy to be there, dont like his skating that much yet but cant help myself loving him!! (to me, he is male version of Rika :biggrin:)

Bumdid

Record Breaker
^^ Dont know who will CSA send Han to. maybe Wilson this time. or as a whole package with Boyang.
CSA send no1 to Lori, NO2 to David, now that Han is no2, and Boyang is no1.

I would prefer Jin to go to David Wilson sadly :noshake: Or Philips Mills or Tom Dickson.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Boyang for the 4CC silver medal and such a successful first international Senior season.

berry8

Final Flight
That Made My Day!
His jumping talent is so rare *_*
Now a days I can say '' Jin was born to JUMP''
Hope I will say '' Jin was born to SKATE '' in few months

#JinTheKangarooRocks😎😎

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Yaay. My favorite jumping bean brought it this competition. Finally a free skate that was mostly clean (except for the 3a combo). Huge improvement in PCS from competition to competition. May his silver here motivates him to further improve his skating skills.

And stay healthy, Jin Boyang!! :hap10:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
My family stood up for Boyang and Han when they finished their performances ...(from our living room) they were both so good!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I stood up myself:yahoo:

AsI said in 4CC thread its very hard not to root for such an explosive & likable skater:points:

I was pissed at first that Chan beat him by such small margin but realistically ofc it was bound to happen cause bb Jin neds improvement but he's so young & excitring already it can only go up from this!!

His & Med rise is def the story of this season. Proud of them! Esp considering they were only juniors last year!:bow:

Warwick360

Medalist
I had posted this elsewhere, but I didn't get an answer. So I'll just try it here....

In free skate....are guys only allowed 8 jumping passes, while ladies, only 7? It just came up in my mind when someone on youtube mentioned that Boyang didn't have 3Lo in his program. So I did some research, and what I found went contrary to what I had thought. I had imagined before, while taking Boyang's scenario as an example, that a skater would be allowed to do every jump atleast once, regardless the situation. :confused:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Required elements for senior singles free programs:
8 jumping passes for men, 7 for ladies
3 spins
a step sequence
a choreographic sequence

Dora

Rinkside
Boyang is awesome,love his performace in 4CC
I would love to help if there is any untranslated interview of Boyang in Chinese.

da96103

Record Breaker
I had posted this elsewhere, but I didn't get an answer. So I'll just try it here....

In free skate....are guys only allowed 8 jumping passes, while ladies, only 7? It just came up in my mind when someone on youtube mentioned that Boyang didn't have 3Lo in his program. So I did some research, and what I found went contrary to what I had thought. I had imagined before, while taking Boyang's scenario as an example, that a skater would be allowed to do every jump atleast once, regardless the situation. :confused:

Boyang has no space for a 3Lo.
His 12 jumps in his 8 jumping passes are as follows:
4Lz
4S
4T x 2
3A x 2
3Lz
3F
3S
3T
2T
1Lo

Theoretically if he can tag a 3Lo into a combo, then he could do a 4T+3Lo instead of 4T+2T. Not sure if 3Lo combo is something he could do well.

andyjo24

Medalist
I absolutely LOVE Boyang. His technical content is out of this world! :eeking:

Yes, his SS aren't quite there yet, but he is improving a lot every single competition. I wouldn't be surprised that he will break the World Record some time in his career.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
^ awwwwwwwwwwww its sooo sweet!

really impossibly loovely person:love:

Warwick360

Medalist
Boyang has no space for a 3Lo.
His 12 jumps in his 8 jumping passes are as follows:
4Lz
4S
4T x 2
3A x 2
3Lz
3F
3S
3T
2T
1Lo

Theoretically if he can tag a 3Lo into a combo, then he could do a 4T+3Lo instead of 4T+2T. Not sure if 3Lo combo is something he could do well.

Thanks for the response. All I wanted to know was if there was a 8 pass limit. Since you answered that, I'm now aware that Loop has no place. So thanks again.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
My sister said "I didn't want it to happen, but Boyang has made me a fan!" He has a really attractive personality. It draws people in.