Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea

happycamper2554

On the Ice
I hope so, I was thinking about it. She's basically been injured the whole quad, hip injury 2013-2014, hip surgery recovery 2014-2015, knee injury 2015-2017, knee surgery recovery 2017 - 2018, 2018 stress fractures. Therefore they both deserve an injury free quad. i really hope that the change gets them what they are looking for. Lots of success to them in this new quad.

happycamper2554

On the Ice
If I were Dalilah, I would be thrilled about the experience they bring. They're like senior citizens in age and how long they've been a pair compared to the majority of her teams.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated their OP. I hope you'll enjoy having their programs info, videos, results and other stuff in one place.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
TSL shared the news that Tarah and Danny are getting a new SP.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
TSL shared the news that Tarah and Danny are getting a new SP.

I wonder if they'll go for something a bit less "crazy" :) I didn't like their SP this year and in the competitions I watched the music was a continuous bum-bum-bum. So if the news is true, I'm glad they've decided to change it.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if they'll go for something a bit less "crazy" :) I didn't like their SP this year and in the competitions I watched the music was a continuous bum-bum-bum. So if the news is true, I'm glad they've decided to change it.

Last time they changed Sp's mid season they were national champions, so i hope it works out for them

Have to say I was quite happy to hear this news. I'm all for them trying a new style but -- sheesh! If I had to practice to that music every day, I'd tear my hair out. I think the "take" on it is that Dalilah is more in favor of stuff that is on the conservative side. Shae Lynn choreographed the other SP, so I hope the new one will be done by her. I thought they worked well with her.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They definitely need to get some more mileage on the short. Lots of little mistakes here and there.Not a bad outing, considering they are in a transitional time. Glad to see that Danny still has his 1,000 watt smile in the Kiss & Cry. Tarah and Dalilah were a little hard to read! :laugh:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Tarah and Danny on their IdF silver medal. Their SP looked much improved since NHK. Time now to work hard to prepare for Nats!

Adding -- Oops! Estonia next. Ok, prepare for Estonia! :laugh:

happycamper2554

On the Ice
they are going to Talin trophy in Estonia. SP Wednesday, FP Thursday. Hoping they can pick up world standings points and another great performance before getting ready for nationals.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Tarah and Danny on their silver medal at Tallinn Trophy! :hap10: 4th in the short and FIRST in the FS. Good for them! Keep honing and polishing guys!

musicfan80

Medalist
OMG! I’m so happy for Tarah and Danny! Well deserved first place after today’s SP. :)

Good luck to them in the free skate! :cheer:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm a huge fan of Tarah and Danny and had a chance to talk to Danny at the Friends of Figure Skating Breakfast. Tarah did not come to the breakfast. I'm sure she was hugely disappointed to think she did all that rehab and was really excited to finally show what they can do, now that she's better. Anyway, Danny looked pretty dejected. We were just chatting about a few things, and of course I couldn't resist and asked him "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened? " I felt bad cos he looked so sad. He said he honestly doesn't know what happened. He watched the mishap on video several times, and it's a lift they can do in their sleep they've done it so many times. I think he was still kind of shell shocked. While we were talking with him Madison Hubbell came up and put her arm around him and asked him if he was doing ok...I am glad they will get an opportunity to defend their title at 4CC.

happycamper2554

On the Ice
He was so Sad and that was what made me so disappointed. We all know Tarah is one with the tears. But just him sitting there and her grabbing on to him and then he tweeted about how it was his fault. He said in interviews that he cost them a chance to continue the season. He is always just positive good bad or ugly, he always lights up the kiss and cry. So it was so sad to see him so down. I was hoping that their body of work would get them a four continents spot. I'm hoping that they will be able to put this behind them and crush it in Anaheim. We all deserve that smile in the Kiss and Cry again.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I'm a huge fan of Tarah and Danny and had a chance to talk to Danny at the Friends of Figure Skating Breakfast. Tarah did not come to the breakfast. ....

I could swear I saw Tarah at the breakfast.

(I did not speak to Danny or Tarah, but someone with red hair who looked exactly like Tarah was at the breakfast.)