Ellie Kam & Danny O'Shea | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ellie Kam & Danny O'Shea

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my gosh, can't wait to see this in its entirety. Wow. Danny is skating so big in this clip. Love the spread eagle right on the high point of the music. Too early to be thinking about it, but will we be fortunate enough to see this at Worlds?!
I bet we will. They came in 3rd at their first Nationals. I bet you a dollar they will do that or better next year.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I believe this is a different clip from Ellie/ Danny's East of Eden: šŸ„°

No, I'm sorry, this is the same clip Danny shared. This one is posted by OIP/ Jordan Cowan.

On the OIP website, Jordan provides a complete version. Apparently, there two parts were filmed.

Last edited:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I believe this is a different clip from Ellie/ Danny's East of Eden: šŸ„°

No, I'm sorry, this is the same clip Danny shared. This one is posted by OIP/ Jordan Cowan.

On the OIP website, Jordan provides a complete version. Apparently, there two parts were filmed.
Yikes, @BlissfulSynergy I came across that clip on my Instagram, and I shared it independently on the US Pairs thread.

I promise it was simply coincidence... I did not intend to crosspost without crediting you for the original find.

Mea culpa. We good?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Danny and Ellie have improved so much, they really are in sync with each other. Looking forward
to seeing them perform in the upcoming season.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I watched their winning FS on Youtube (but I think it was taken down?), they have made a lot of improvements since last season, particularly with their lifts and adding a triple twist.

Ellie fell twice (on SBS and a throw jump) so there's still improvements to be made, but with Alexa and Brandon retired, they could be giving Spencer and Emily a run for the title in January. I also saw they were sitting with Bruno Marcotte in the KnC and they said hello to Drew Meekins. I wonder if they have been consulting with Bruno?

In pairs, you are trained to watch the woman partner, but Danny has such an on ice presence that I tend to watch him over Ellie.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I watched their winning FS on Youtube (but I think it was taken down?), they have made a lot of improvements since last season, particularly with their lifts and adding a triple twist.

Ellie fell twice (on SBS and a throw jump) so there's still improvements to be made, but with Alexa and Brandon retired, they could be giving Spencer and Emily a run for the title in January. I also saw they were sitting with Bruno Marcotte in the KnC and they said hello to Drew Meekins. I wonder if they have been consulting with Bruno?

In pairs, you are trained to watch the woman partner, but Danny has such an on ice presence that I tend to watch him over Ellie.
They are so good! Also canā€™t take my eyes off Danny and his wonderful smile.