Dabin Choi | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Dabin Choi

Krunchii

Record Breaker
My condolences to Dabin and her family, I hope she takes good care of herself and surrounds herself with good people, can't imagine what she's going through.

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
She's still so young! It's hard to believe :( I hope she finds the support she needs. My prayers and thoughts are with her today.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
My condolences and prayers to her. Dealing with a loss especially in the wake of Olympics in her home country must be excruciating. I hope she's surrounded by love and good support. Wishing for KSU to be easy on her by giving exemption from the upcoming Olympic selection competition.

Plumededragon

Medalist
My condolences and prayers to her. Dealing with a loss especially in the wake of Olympics in her home country must be excruciating. I hope she's surrounded by love and good support. Wishing for KSU to be easy on her by giving exemption from the upcoming Olympic selection competition.
Something like that will probably not happen, but considering her progress and the fact that SK has 2 spots for the Ladies, she's in good position to fight and proove that she belongs to the Olympic team. I hope she will, but she'll need all the love and support, for this kind of tragedy is terrible, especially at such young age. :( I hope she'll stay strong and well surrounded.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Such a tragedy. Some fans are saying that her mother has been very sick for a long time, so she had to give up overseas training to get close to her mother.:sad21: I also didn't know that till now.

Hope she can get over it, but she sure needs warm consolation. She losts her most important person at such a young age...
And I pray her mother rest in peace.

breadstal

Record Breaker
I'm heartbroken, my condolences to Dabin and her family, I hope they're given all the love and support right now :hopelessness:

breadstal

Record Breaker
:cry: Trying to be positive, better to be injured now then in middle of season. Get well soon, Dabin and come back strong :hopelessness: