Alexander Petrov | Page 103 | Golden Skate

Alexander Petrov

adelia

Record Breaker
It's going to be such a long wait until we find out anything about his programs for next season. :eek:hwell:

adelia

Record Breaker
Let's hope for no more such shocks - but more gorgeous costumes like his LP one.:)
Well, the LP one was a good shock. :) Seriously one of the most beautiful mens costumes I've seen in awhile.
http://i.imgur.com/LdwOHTw.jpg

Were the two costumes even by the same designer I wonder. Or maybe they just used up most of the funding allocated to costumes after making the LP one, which is possible too.

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, the LP one was a good shock. :) Seriously one of the most beautiful mens costumes I've seen in awhile.
http://i.imgur.com/LdwOHTw.jpg

Were the two costumes even by the same designer I wonder. Or maybe they just used up most of the funding allocated to costumes after making the LP one, which is possible too.

Absolutely agree! That was one reason why it was so difficult to credit that Dat Shirt was, as they say, "for real", and not for some funky disco EX... Maybe they were trying to be "Artsy"? But it would indeed be interesting to know if both costumes were by the same designer? If not... well.. it's safe to say that I know which one we'd both prefer him to go with in the future.;)

adelia

Record Breaker
Absolutely agree! That was one reason why it was so difficult to credit that Dat Shirt was, as they say, "for real", and not for some funky disco EX... Maybe they were trying to be "Artsy"? But it would indeed be interesting to know if both costumes were by the same designer? If not... well.. it's safe to say that I know which one we'd both prefer him to go with in the future.;)
Oh we were so hoping, no more like praying that Dat Shirt was for some funky EX. lol

Regarding the designer, it appears to me that the person who did his LP one also did his 2013-2014 costumes. That's just my guess.

I quite like his 2014-2015 SP costume as well. Although again, I really can't tell if that was also by the same person. That costume was so well tailored. If I have any criticism at all for the current LP costume, it is that the trousers are not as well fitted as they could be. But the fitting for the 14-15 SP costume was just perfect.

adelia

Record Breaker
Mishin is currently holding some sort of training camp in Pori, Finland. He brought some of his students with him to Finland but I don't think Sasha is among them. As far as I know anyway.

Last edited:

Skater01

On the Ice
Mishin is currently holding some sort of training camp in Pori, Finland. He brought some of his students with him to Finland but I don't think Sasha is among them. As far as I know anyway.

I did some quick research on that. There was a finnish National team camp going on in Pori last weekend, and Mishin was invited to coach. (if I understood correctly). Apparently he bought Alisa Lozko and Sofia Sadomurova with him.

http://www.satakunnankansa.fi/urheilu/maajoukkuetaitoluistelijat-leireilevat-porissa/ (an article on that, unfortunately it's in Finnish)

So no, Sasha wasn't/isn't there. Which makes total sense since finnish men aren't too good to be honest.

adelia

Record Breaker
I did some quick research on that. There was a finnish National team camp going on in Pori last weekend, and Mishin was invited to coach. (if I understood correctly). Apparently he bought Alisa Lozko and Sofia Sadomurova with him.

http://www.satakunnankansa.fi/urheilu/maajoukkuetaitoluistelijat-leireilevat-porissa/ (an article on that, unfortunately it's in Finnish)

So no, Sasha wasn't/isn't there. Which makes total sense since finnish men aren't too good to be honest.
Mishin brought at least one boy with him. There's a photo on social media. As far as I can tell though, the senior skaters did not go.