Denis Ten | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Denis Ten

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The quality is pretty bad, but you can still see how beautiful program it is :love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RbJ7CCjMQc

That's quintessentially Denis Ten's skating, beautiful and elegant.

A clean Denis Ten is a beautiful sight. :)

He is usually clean. :) His performance, OTOH.............

I'm glad that he'll have a happy memory of a gorgeous performance from this season.

I love his programs this season. Maybe he can keep them to give them and himself the chance to showcase their total beauty.

I have to admit, though, that I kind of expect him to light himself on fire or something during this program. The music is just SO DRAMATIC and INTENSE and screams for a grand moment of catharsis. Like he's going to immolate himself on ice, and everyone will rise to their feet and burst into inconsolable weeping.

Did you?

https://m.youtube.com /watch?v=UdPq7iGtBeI

TCC Ex. Please, Denis, do a techno SP next season! It would be kind of amazing.

Wow, impressed to see a totally different artistic expression from D10. Wonderful techno rendition.

However, this does not make a good SP as it would not allow enough high scoring skating skills to be performed. It would have to be modified too much from the original version. Also the required elements may dilute the effect. Not sure about a new techno SP for him though I can see good techno Dance programs as specified for next season. This is why I love Galas, as a chance for different artistic expressions with no regard to scoring potential.

ellyr

Rinkside
I love his programs this season. Maybe he can keep them to give them and himself the chance to showcase their total beauty.

I'd really love to see Romeo and Juliet skated to its full potential, so it would be great if he kept it. :)

You know it!

Wow, impressed to see a totally different artistic expression from D10. Wonderful techno rendition.

However, this does not make a good SP as it would not allow enough high scoring skating skills to be performed. It would have to be modified too much from the original version. Also the required elements may dilute the effect. Not sure about a new techno SP for him though I can see good techno Dance programs as specified for next season. This is why I love Galas, as a chance for different artistic expressions with no regard to scoring potential.

I jest. :) Sort of - yeah, this particular program would not an SP make, but like you, I like seeing this side of him. It might be fun to see him go for it in a competition. Romeo and Juliet LP, completely different SP?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So glad there are finally some news from him! I hope his off season will be fun and injury free :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Happy 23rd Birthday Denis! :hap10:

May this birthday be filled with lots of special hours and happy memories with your family and friends!

LRK

Record Breaker
Denis Ten ‏@Tenis_Den · 6月20日
Dear International Fans, it came to my attention that there have been some rumors about "Denis Ten & Friends" ice show this year.

The Show will not be held this summer as it traditionally did in the past.
Denis Ten & Friends brings a brand new ice show later this year.

We have amazing plans and you'll be the first to know!
More news soon.
It will be an honor to share another remarkable experience with you!

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Denis Ten isn't Russian, but most of his posts are in Russian. Or in English.

He lived in Moscow, he remembers our tragedies, he also felt, that he didn't know, which train in subway can blow up...

(from his instagram, the translation is his, not mine):

tenis_den
In the informational age, it's nearly impossible to ignore the media-space, although I try not to delve far into the news lately... France, the Ivory Coast (Cote D’Ivoire), Yemen, Turkey, Russia, Belgium… I offer my deepest condolences to all of the victims.
I remember living in Moscow at the same time when major terrorist attacks occurred. Explosions in subway, at railway stations, markets, the Nord-Ost theater siege. The city is huge, so perhaps only some random "chance" kept me away from being part of one of these fatal incidents. Thanks to fate, for some reasons these things passed me by, but I remember every time I was leaving home, I never knew where the same fate would take me that day. «Such is life. You never know what it brings tomorrow» — once told me my childhood idol, Alexei.
All people have is the moment of present. The here-and-now. Everything else is nothing more than a reference to memory – the only place where time exists, as incidentally claimed Einstein "in his time". Therefore, no matter where you go, the step itself - is all a human possess. No matter how far you went through, where you head or how quickly you step.
«Stepping is cool» — I wanted to express, heading out for an evening walk. But one thought interrupted the other.
— It’s funny, — I thought to myself, once wandered outside, — You step "Forward" all the time, but eventually return home like a boomerang.

the link to the post (you will see the text in English only if you will open all the comments, he posted the translation in the first comment):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDTkCRBO42m/

So... yes, Denis and Yagudin are busy with trifles on those photos and videos, which Denis calls "Alexei teaches me very useful things", but when Ten's thoughts are really serious, he also remembers Yagudin.