2016 US Nationals TV and Livestream | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals TV and Livestream

jessicaandpaul

Rinkside
Sorry - no idea why it isn't working for you. I have an ad blocker running so I'm not getting the prompts/questions that other people are. It's on Stream 2 but right now it's the local news break. I'm using Firefox and haven't had to sign up or do anything other than wait a bit for the stream to begin. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Streams seems to be switching every hour or so, so you may have to fiddle around between streams to find the skating.

Last edited:

louisa05

Final Flight
Sorry - no idea why it isn't working for you. I have an ad blocker running so I'm not getting the prompts/questions that other people are. It's on Stream 2 but right now it's the local news break. I'm using Firefox and haven't had to sign up or do anything other than wait a bit for the stream to begin. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Streams seems to be switching every hour or so, so you may have to fiddle around between streams to find the skating.

I got a request for credit card info....UGH. Trying to find a stream for my mom whose cable is out. Can't get into NBC's at all, either, not on her computer or mine.