27th Sportland Trophy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

27th Sportland Trophy

Sabine

On the Ice
Has anyone Seen the SP of Alisa Lozko? How can you get 61pt. with a combination like that? Should be -3, at least -2. Not sure if the second 3Lo was ur.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Has anyone Seen the SP of Alisa Lozko? How can you get 61pt. with a combination like that? Should be -3, at least -2. Not sure if the second 3Lo was ur.

star points ? lol
Lozko will debut in JGP this coming season along with Nugumanova, Samodurova, Tarusina etc

acronycal0730

Rinkside
Me! I was also surprised about the score. Maybe judges are too happy to see such an elegant ballerina after lots of low level skaters ? Maybe she got high GOE for other elements.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Me! I was also surprised about the score. Maybe judges are too happy to see such an elegant ballerina after lots of low level skaters ? Maybe she got high GOE for other elements.

What mistakes did she make? Her jump layout is 3Lo-3Lo 3F 2A plus superb spins and step sequence. She lost 3 points in TES. Why? Or someone can say that she made multiple mistakes which had to cost more than 3 points in TES?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What mistakes did she make? Her jump layout is 3Lo-3Lo 3F 2A plus superb spins and step sequence. She lost 3 points in TES. Why? Or someone can say that she made multiple mistakes which had to cost more than 3 points in TES?

3Lo-3Lo? That's a combination that's tough to get fully rotated I heard.

acronycal0730

Rinkside

3Lo3Lo : turn in-between, step out, second Loop looks ur

But everything else are fine.

Sabine

On the Ice
Lozkos 3Lo+3Lo was really bad, at least -2, more of -3. Very Funny that they have created an own Advanced novice category for Samodurova and nugumanova...

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
If the judges did not find UR the penalty for stepout seems adeqate: she had 36 TES at nationals and 37 at Bavarian. Here 34 only.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
How did Kevin Reynolds perform today? I couldn't catch the stream, it freezes for me. I saw the result just curios what jumps he performed if anyone could let me know?

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, that's disappointing!

So close though. Like 32.76 for the TES. Oh well. This was a rebuilding season anyways. Hopefully he'll get a GP next season.....maybe Skate America (For my own selfish reason lol).

LRK

Record Breaker
Darn it, I got an ad in the middle of Sasha's skate! I saw the fall - was the rest okay?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Darn it, I got an ad in the middle of Sasha's skate! I saw the fall - was the rest okay?

You know funny thing, I forgot UStream had ads. I used to watch a lot of them for my ex-favorite singer back in 2012-2013 and I remembered the ads, but then it's been so long I forgot and then when I saw the ads, I remembered.