Anna Shcherbakova | Page 104 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Azikin

Medalist
78.49 points for SP at Spartakiada competition a while ago! :yahoo:
Stunning performance... next year I want to see this at WC.. ;)

Giltedge

Final Flight
Anna was upset with herself, falling on both quads, but the rest of her skate was clean and she still attained an impressive score (221) and came second to Sasha (254).

As always, beautiful to watch her skating. Well done Anna, and nice to see your Saint-Saens once again (and, I hope, again). :luv17:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Anna's performance was veeeery strong! Yes she fell on both her 4Lz (she is so determined, putting again two 4Lz in her layout today :eeking:), but I have a feeling she'll have a higher success rate next season, after all it was only her first international season, and with quads too. She had such a successful season, it's insane, and I think she'll only get better and better.:agree:

I love Anya's interpretation of Rondo Capriccioso, so fierce and unique. And whatever happens during the program, she keeps selling it, and it's a pleasure to watch.

Go little fairy, we believe in you :yahoo::love:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Anna's performance was veeeery strong! Yes she fell on both her 4Lz (she is so determined, putting again two 4Lz in her layout today :eeking:), but I have a feeling she'll have a higher success rate next season, after all it was only her first international season, and with quads too. She had such a successful season, it's insane, and I think she'll only get better and better.:agree:

I love Anya's interpretation of Rondo Capriccioso, so fierce and unique. And whatever happens during the program, she keeps selling it, and it's a pleasure to watch.

Little Fairy, I like that description for Anna. But she'll turn 15 in 4 days, and would probably like to be recognised as not being 'little' anymore ...

Azikin

Medalist

Of course! Let's not forget it was the first season after injury, she was still not 100%, she can get even better.. :cheer::pray::cheer:

starla16

Medalist
what I love about Scherbakova is she knows how to fall, she lands on her butt so her quads dont have much scary falls.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
what I love about Scherbakova is she knows how to fall, she lands on her butt so her quads dont have much scary falls.

Learning to fall safely is one of the first things any figure skater learns.
Better on you butt than on your hip.