2016 Cup of China Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Pairs FS

Giselle

Medalist
Are Della Monica/Guarise still working with Oleg Vassiliev? Because this love story really lacks refinement...

auser

Record Breaker
Another rough skate from what I saw. I was putting the dog out for part of it. Better luck next time young Americans.

Dog hates Madonna. When she started singing he came over and demanded to be let outside.[/QUOTE
Your dog has taste. But I guess you knew that from the meal prep ;)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sheesh team Italia!

Dog taste is music is basically: No music, it all sucks. But he especially hates screechy. He will let me sing to him when he's sad or in pain but it has to be very soft lullaby volume stuff. I've actually sung this song to him.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Another rough skate from what I saw. I was putting the dog out for part of it. Better luck next time young Americans.

Dog hates Madonna. When she started singing he came over and demanded to be let outside.

Your dog has great taste in music....so which Madonna song bothers him most, ..."Papa Don't Pooch" or "Like a Vegan"?

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE (ITA)

Music: Love Story (soundtrack) by Francis Lai, performed by Nana Mouskouri

Black sparkly costumes

3S
3Tw
3T+COMBO - she stepout, he did 3T+2T
PCoSp
3LoTh - fall
BoDs
5RLi
ChSq
3STh - twofoot
5ALi - ended early
3Li
FCCoSp

Mixed skate, some costly mistakes

FS: 52.48+58.50-1.00 =109.99, 176.38, 1/3

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I was actually wondering about that Korean pair from... last worlds, the worlds before? A North Korean team. I thought they had great promise.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
LOL. Subtle shade, the B.ESP announcer called Sale & Pelletier World Champions in 2001 before even mentioning they controversially won the OGM in 2002.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Go Yuko & Sasha

Keep it going, looking good so far. Lovely Th3S

No the bloody lift, just like in Nice worlds

Last edited:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yunder....go..even though you probably skated to Clair de Lune a million times before, don't put us to sleep.