2018 Winter Olympics Tickets | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Winter Olympics Tickets

Alex D

Record Breaker
While I am sure you are aware of that, always remember that new tickets will become available over time. Not each purchase goes through, sponsors and officials show up in less numbers, while the territorial resellers give back unsold tickets. There are deadlines for these procedures, to ensure full packed venues. If you miss out today, there will be other opportunities.

I wish you all the best, it´s worth it ;) and maybe we will run into each other :laugh:

OniBan

Final Flight
Do you think that I will be able to resell my ticket later in case I can't come? I am planning to go on exchange to Korea next year, but I'm not sure when I find out if I'm accepted. And I'm already panicking that all tickets for men's free will be sold out by the time I know the answer..

I know I will want to buy the ticket from you if you want to sell them in the situation you are unable to attend, because my country doesn't seem to have any resellers AT ALL XD

seabm7

Final Flight
Checked how four continents assign their seats, you are correct. C are the last five rows of the second floor.

You are correct.

First floor: The rink
Second floor or lower floor: Level A
Third floor or upper floor: Levels B and C

These comprise the 12,000 seats total. The view from Level C is not bad. I tried it when I went to the Korean National Last January. It's a good option for people with limited budgets.

Last edited:

evasorange

Final Flight
Manged to score three ladies sp tickets from cosport this morning! I have been refreshing the figure skating tickets page whenever I can and all of a sudden session 10, ladies sp was available! so I would absolutely not give up on getting tickets yet! Now just waiting on mens long....

narcissa

Record Breaker
Manged to score three ladies sp tickets from cosport this morning! I have been refreshing the figure skating tickets page whenever I can and all of a sudden session 10, ladies sp was available! so I would absolutely not give up on getting tickets yet! Now just waiting on mens long....

OH NO I wasn't at my computer today, ugh. Hopefully there will be more soon.

yelly

Spectator
Has anyone from Asia able to buy tickets? sadly Cosport doesn't include my country (philippines). Kingdomsg hasn't displayed the ticket section for Pyeongchang yet or maybe I just can't see it.

same ;A; it sucks that the Pyeongchang website doesn't have the official re-sellers for Asia yet. I am so eager to go watch the winter games live even if I had to go alone (because apparently I'm the only person in my whole freaking region that watches and follows figure skating T_T). But let's not lose hope! We'll just have to wait patiently. I'm pretty sure something will come up, most especially if Michael makes it to the winter games a second time *crosses fingers*

all I can say is if anyone knows of any way someone from a small country in Southeast Asia can get a ticket, please let us know T___T

yes please!! *ugly crying*

Sam L

Medalist
I'm in Australia and I can see B/C tickets for the Team event but I really want to go the Ladies and Men's Free Skates?
Does anyone know if it's still available for locals?

OniBan

Final Flight
same ;A; it sucks that the Pyeongchang website doesn't have the official re-sellers for Asia yet. I am so eager to go watch the winter games live even if I had to go alone (because apparently I'm the only person in my whole freaking region that watches and follows figure skating T_T). But let's not lose hope! We'll just have to wait patiently. I'm pretty sure something will come up, most especially if Michael makes it to the winter games a second time *crosses fingers*

yes please!! *ugly crying*

*ugly cries with you*

I messaged the fb admins of Pyeongchang 2018 official page and this is what they tell me:

'The official online global sales start from the October 1st this year. In terms of countries which have not appointed an authorized ticket reseller, there will be an additional announcement about global ticket sales. Please check back on our PyeongChang 2018 Ticketing Website. Thank you!'

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OCTOBER IS TOO FAR AWAYYYY
(andbythenticketswillbesoldoutandweareleftwithseatsattheedgeofthegalaxy)

Meoima

Match Penalty
No. I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE statements like this.

I am a true fan. I AM NOT MADE OF FREAKING MONEY. Not everyone is blessed to be rich with endless amounts of leave. Some of us have to budget carefully. I am a true fan of many things that I have never afforded to be able to do or to wear. It's like people saying the "true" fans are the ones decked out in the latest team merch...an NRL jersey in adult sizes is nearly $200. It doesn't make me any less of a fan of my team because I can't afford the $200 jersey. A fan is a fan and their fandom should not be disputed on the basis of their economic situation!
I understand this so much. As I have to save money for my upcoming surgery, there is no chance for me to go to any competition unless someone pays all the fees for me. But I am enthusiastically following competitions as much as possible.

NicoleJ96B

Rinkside
Does anybody know if there is still lots of tickets available to SK locals? I have a good friend who lives there that I could possibly ask to buy me some, is that allowed? I'm desperate to go to the ice dance events but Australia got next to no tickets :(

Ayane Makino

Spectator
Does anybody know if there is still lots of tickets available to SK locals? I have a good friend who lives there that I could possibly ask to buy me some, is that allowed? I'm desperate to go to the ice dance events but Australia got next to no tickets :(

There are lottery tickets available for those who reside in Korea now. You can send your friend the link below and he/she will be able to request tickets for you by following the guide on the website.
https://tickets.pyeongchang2018.com/Service

Last edited:

risingtrot

On the Ice
the Japanese ticket reseller site is finally up but it's just a ticket raffle application. The tickets available for raffle were in "C" as well. Hopefully I am not too late.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Should be lots of tickets from what we witnessed at the 4CC's this weekend. Not even the wonderful Japanese fans could save this one, in terms of overall attendance.

carmen7077

On the Ice
Tickets are on sale for canada today.

It seems that all u need is a canadian address that they can ship the ticket to. Except men's tickets, others are still available right now.

narcissa

Record Breaker
Tickets are on sale for canada today.

It seems that all u need is a canadian address that they can ship the ticket to. Except men's tickets, others are still available right now.

:(

ETA: It appears they have closed.

Last edited:

carmen7077

On the Ice
I am still refreshing the page. It seems that once you are in the refreshing page, you will not be asked to log out

- - - Updated - - -

:(

ETA: It appears they have closed.

I am still refreshing the page. It seems that once you are in the refreshing page, you will not be asked to log out