2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Right now I'm trying to figure out if I can crush this acetaminophen tablet (just a plain 500 mg tablet, not slow release or anything) safely because I have a headache and I want to last through the SP

mrrice

Record Breaker
Lots of good Men in the first group. Looking forward to Tim and fast spins...Alex up first..

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Right now I'm trying to figure out if I can crush this acetaminophen tablet (just a plain 500 mg tablet, not slow release or anything) safely because I have a headache and I want to last through the SP

What other meds have you taken today? It should be safe just for tonight...

Icey

Record Breaker
I thought 500 milligrams was a common dosage. I take two excedrin and it has 500 milli of aceta and 500 mil aspirinland last for 6 hours

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Funny how things have changed from just two years ago. Lots of veterans are gone Jeremy,Richard,Josh and Adam is hurt and now you have the young kids coming up like Andrew T, Tomoki H. Vincent and Nathan. A new era is starting.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong said Andrew landed his 4Ts in practice...I know he isn't going to medal, but I still have hopes for him as a dark horse.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I thought 500 milligrams was a common dosage. I take two excedrin and it has 500 milli of acute and 500 mill and last for 6 hours

I'm just a wimp with swallowing pills. I'm not worried about the dosage. Just about crushing the pill, since some stuff is dangerous to crush (like time release things, rate of absorption issues, mucous membrane irritants)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Still debating whether to watch IN or Universal. Both are working, but have different commentary.

Oh no, a pop! But salvaged the combo.

Bamboleeeeoo~ :dance: