Ticket sales | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

Reform

Rinkside
Yes, but this category pertains specifically for kids 'normal' category, while 'Intero Natale' is a discounted category for adults, for both 'Natale' categories it is required to by 2 or more tickets to have the discount.

Thank you! It is clear now

laurasolanoq

Spectator
Hi everyone! Saw some people were talking about meeting up and I’m also going alone ! (From London lol) maybe we could make a whats app group? Something like that?

investor12012

Spectator
milano worlds

Hi everyone! Saw some people were talking about meeting up and I’m also going alone ! (From London lol) maybe we could make a whats app group? Something like that?

Hi Laura,
I'm going to Milano, alone.
Happy to meet up with you if you can relate to an old geezer skating fanatic.
On WhatsApp.
I've been to thirteen Worlds.
Have a cousin in London, so I know the City, well.
John
Yank in Spain

somelikeitpink

On the Ice

Oh hi Laura! I'm going with a friend but we don't know anyone else and we are also coming from London :) So definitely would love to meet up :D To which events are you going? Are you there the whole time?

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
Actually second question there - are there any italians there that know how the parking situation will be? Our Hotel is a 15min drive away in the middle of nowhere and we'll take a rental car.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker

Hi Laura! It would be nice to make a whatsapp group or similar to meet up! I'm also going alone (sigh)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Actually second question there - are there any italians there that know how the parking situation will be? Our Hotel is a 15min drive away in the middle of nowhere and we'll take a rental car.
Not Italian, but the website of the forum says
Parking
The Mediolanum Forum has a large amount of parking spaces in the immediate vicinity of the venue (follow signs for Park B).
The parking fee during events is set at € 10.
(per day, I guess)
If you look up the area on google maps with street view, you can spot some parking space areas.
Also, there's a shopping center (with a large Carrefour) across the road, and it looks like there's a lot of parking space there, too.

naz

On the Ice
Greetings everyone!

I noticed there's quite a few people going from London, I'm going from London alone, too! Although I am meeting up with a friend in Milan, we're only going to two events together, and for some of them I will be on my own.

To everyone flying in from London, what days are you going? I'd be happy to join the Whatsapp group as well!

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
Greetings everyone!

I noticed there's quite a few people going from London, I'm going from London alone, too! Although I am meeting up with a friend in Milan, we're only going to two events together, and for some of them I will be on my own.

To everyone flying in from London, what days are you going? I'd be happy to join the Whatsapp group as well!

yaaay! We are flying there on the 20th and leave on the 26th - we got tickets for all events except Dance and the Ladies Free - mainly cause I couldn't find two together that we liked.

carmen7077

On the Ice
A lot of people are going there alone. Me as well:)
I'm flying from New York, this will be 3 consecutive worlds in a row for me.
I just checked ISU website and it seemed that they haven't published the time schedule for everything (esp. for Mon.&Tue. practice)

laurasolanoq

Spectator
Great to hear so many people are up for meeting ! I’m going to ladies short and free, mens free, pairs free and the exhibition.
And glad to see many are up for a whats app group! Think maybe if everyone sends me their numbers I can create the group? My whats app is +573156702245 so just add me and send me a message and I’ll create a group with everyone!

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
Great to hear so many people are up for meeting ! I’m going to ladies short and free, mens free, pairs free and the exhibition.
And glad to see many are up for a whats app group! Think maybe if everyone sends me their numbers I can create the group? My whats app is +573156702245 so just add me and send me a message and I’ll create a group with everyone!

send you a message :) looking forward to meeting everyone!!

mrsaybia

Rinkside
Hi there,

Only 2 months a 1 day and then the Worlds is starting. We've booked everything: plane, apartment, tickets. As our apartment is at the east of Milano, we are travelling mostly by tram and a little metro at the end. We know our way, as the website http://giromilano.atm.it/ and their journeyplanner is perfect. So that will be no problem we hope. ;)
It will take us on daytime a little more than an hour and on our way back about 78 minutes.

What I was curious about is our way back. On the first day the day will end at 23.00. As the journeyplanner says, we can take the metro and trams back, even when it's midnight. But the journeyplanner also says it's possible to order a radiobus. Are there any forum members who are familiar in Milano? Do you have to call the bus and where can you take that bus near the Mediolanum Forum? We are staying at Via Mecenate and where does the bus stop?

summerbliss

Rinkside

Oh hi Laura! I'm going with a friend but we don't know anyone else and we are also coming from London :) So definitely would love to meet up :D To which events are you going? Are you there the whole time?

Greetings everyone!

Hi guys, I am also from London and I just purchased tickets today!! My university term finishes on 23rd so I'm leaving that evening and can only make it to Mens Free and Exhibition gala. taking the flight from luton. I am staying in Turin since I have relatives there but I would love to meet with you guys in Milan :) is there a whatsapp/fb group for attendees?? I am also going alone while speaking 0 Italian and could use some company :biggrin:

Npmonice

Rinkside
If you go to page 25 of this thread someone has already suggested a whatsapp group, telephone number provided :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, I am also from London and I just purchased tickets today!! My university term finishes on 23rd so I'm leaving that evening and can only make it to Mens Free and Exhibition gala. taking the flight from luton. I am staying in Turin since I have relatives there but I would love to meet with you guys in Milan :) is there a whatsapp/fb group for attendees?? I am also going alone while speaking 0 Italian and could use some company :biggrin:

If you go to page 25 of this thread someone has already suggested a whatsapp group, telephone number provided