Ticket sales | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
On a competely different note... just came across this http://www.isu.org/docman-documents...-58/14369-wc2018-first-information-final/file
The practice for Pair Skaters from Monday 19th to Wednesday 21st will take place in Agorà practice rink. It is located about 10km
from the Mediolanum Forum. The size of Agorà ice rink is also 30x60 m.
Am I the only one who didn't realize that we cannot actually see any of the Pairs practices? (I think, but correct me if I'm wrong, the practice in the main rink on Thursday morning is the Men's session).
Bit... surprising to me, to say the least!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
On a competely different note... just came across this http://www.isu.org/docman-documents...-58/14369-wc2018-first-information-final/file

Am I the only one who didn't realize that we cannot actually see any of the Pairs practices? (I think, but correct me if I'm wrong, the practice in the main rink on Thursday morning is the Men's session).
Bit... surprising to me, to say the least!
Oh? Do we know which practices will be in the main rink already?

I see that the Men's SP is on Thursday, but they might use the practice rink?
(I mean the practice rink at the arena, not the one 10km away!)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I see that the Men's SP is on Thursday, but they might use the practice rink?
That's a good point. I automatically assumed that the skaters of the first event would also get to have the main rink ice for practice, but there's no reason for that.
It does seem strange to me that the Pairs would never get to practice in the main rink. So then, Thursday is the only option left? Which would mean the Men don't get open practice on Thursday (surely there's no time for that). I can imagine that's disappointing to a lot of people. But, frankly, I really would like to see the Pairs practice at least once!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
It does seem strange to me that the Pairs would never get to practice in the main rink.
Yes... surely they can't expect world-champion-class skaters to compete on "unknown" ice, with just a few minutes warmup to get a feel for the rink, etc?!

Something is badly wrong if they aren't practicing in the main rink on Thursday morning, before their SP later that day...!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Something is badly wrong if they aren't practicing in the main rink on Thursday morning, before their SP later that day...!
Ugh... I'm so confused.

For a minute I thought I'd figured it out:
I suddenly remembered this all started to sound a bit familiar, and looked up the practice schedule for Helsinki.
Apparently, on Thursday, *both* Men and Pairs (in that order) were able to practice in the main rink. The Men from 6 to 9.30 am or so, and the Pairs from 9.30 to 11.40 am.
The actual competition didn't start until past noon. So, no problem, right, plenty of time for everybody in the main rink.

But alas. The Milan competition on Thursday starts at 10 am already, and not in the afternoon.

I give up, it's not healthy worrying about this stuff, lolz. :laugh: I'll just assume Pairs have the floor that morning and see what happens.

naz

On the Ice
Greetings everyone!

Apparently there's a White Friday sale thing going on, where you can buy tickets for the Short Dance and Ladies' Free together for a lower price! I already bought tickets for the SD, but would've loved to attend the Ladies' Free as well, so I am so confused on what to do... Sadly I don't think there's much to be done :( What are your thoughts on this?

berry8

Final Flight
Greetings everyone!

Apparently there's a White Friday sale thing going on, where you can buy tickets for the Short Dance and Ladies' Free together for a lower price! I already bought tickets for the SD, but would've loved to attend the Ladies' Free as well, so I am so confused on what to do... Sadly I don't think there's much to be done :( What are your thoughts on this?
I am happy to have waited to buy my ticket for the ladies FP :)

summerbliss

Rinkside
I just can't... :palmf:

Ticketone just had canceled my tickets.
Great service!
You ask them 3 times how to get to the morning practice and how can I pick-up all tickets at once, they don't answer, just silently cancel you order so now you have no opportunity to get good seats.

Dear Customer,
Ticket(s) have been cancelled from this order. We kindly ask you to to wait few days for the refund to be credited

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact Customer Services through our website at www.ticketone.it.
Yours sincerely,
Your TicketOne team

hi there, I just wanted ask if they refunded the ticket and which country are you from? I already bought the tickets with insurance but I am from London. It turns out that ill not be able to make it to Milan and I checked the insurance policy but I am so stupid because it says insured should be domicile in Italy for a refund. I am from UK.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
hi there, I just wanted ask if they refunded the ticket and which country are you from? I already bought the tickets with insurance but I am from London. It turns out that ill not be able to make it to Milan and I checked the insurance policy but I am so stupid because it says insured should be domicile in Italy for a refund. I am from UK.

What kind of tickets did you purchase? I am looking to buy two tickets for Men's FS.

berry8

Final Flight
What kind of tickets did you purchase? I am looking to buy two tickets for Men's FS.
I purchased silver tickets for all the events I will attend...
The gold/platinum tickets for the men FS are all gone and the silver ones are almost sold out as well :(

Krasi

Spectator
Hi everyone :)
It's my first post here but I'm reading here for a while.
Me and a friend of mine bought tickets for Men Free and Dance Free events during the Christmas Promotion but a week ago we were accepted a volunteers. And now we want to join as volunteers.
Is anybody aware where in Italy we can offer our tickets for sale?
We'll appreciate any suggestion.
Thank you!

summerbliss

Rinkside
hi I have a silver ticket for men's free and a gold ticket for exhibition gala if you are interested. i am unable to go due to visa issues so I need to sell them (although I bought insurance, seems like I can't get a refund since I live in the UK T_T)

skat123

Spectator
Hi! I can't write PM:scratch2:For which price you sell tickets? I'm interested in it!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone :)
It's my first post here but I'm reading here for a while.
Me and a friend of mine bought tickets for Men Free and Dance Free events during the Christmas Promotion but a week ago we were accepted a volunteers. And now we want to join as volunteers.
Is anybody aware where in Italy we can offer our tickets for sale?
We'll appreciate any suggestion.
Thank you!

Hi! I can't write PMFor which price you sell tickets? I'm interested in it!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Is there a way to buy an admission just for practices, apart from the pre-competition days Monday & Tuesday which are listed on the ticket sales site? I may be in Milan at that period, but I see the tickets for the competitions are almost all gone, just a few nosebleed seats from bad angles are left. It may be more interesting to go see a practice or two, if there is a way to do it.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
apart from the pre-competition days Monday & Tuesday
I doubt that very much. After all, on the competition days, the seats for the practices are included in the tickets for the first competition of that day. So if they were to sell separate practice tickets on those days, the seats would be double booked.

MGstyle

Medalist
I doubt that very much. After all, on the competition days, the seats for the practices are included in the tickets for the first competition of that day. So if they were to sell separate practice tickets on those days, the seats would be double booked.

I see. I just wondered whether there would be some way because I doubt every ticket holders would come to see the practice.. oh well, so much for my hope ..

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I see. I just wondered whether there would be some way because I doubt every ticket holders would come to see the practice.. oh well, so much for my hope ..
Buy a cheap ticket? You can probably enter the rink somewhere and just go sit where you want... until that seat's ticket holder shows up. If he/she shows up. After all, practices are usually pretty quiet except for a few skaters.

MGstyle

Medalist
Buy a cheap ticket? You can probably enter the rink somewhere and just go sit where you want... until that seat's ticket holder shows up. If he/she shows up. After all, practices are usually pretty quiet except for a few skaters.

Are you sure you can enter the practices if you have the ticket for the competition of the day? Then that can be a good idea... :agree: