Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 178 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

yude

Record Breaker
The fans at the venue are saying he got better and better toward the end of practice, his run-through was the first in order so it may explain about errors on the jumps.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
probably could not manage to warm up well, skating 1st is tough but as practice went on he was getting better and better

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/sealunez/status/1058335141481742336 When he did land the loop, it was great.

Glad he was able to adjust and land his jumps before the end. --The thing is, he's trying so many different and difficult jumps. It's going to be tough to put them in the program and may take a little longer before they 'fit' this is why being a Yuzu fan is such a roller coaster. :laugh:

Or he’ll nail his ridiculous FS layout but fall in his choreographic sequence, because such is life on the Yuzucoaster. Death drop, wheeeeee~(🤢🤢🤢)

eaglehelang

Final Flight
Or he’ll nail his ridiculous FS layout but fall in his choreographic sequence, because such is life on the Yuzucoaster. Death drop, wheeeeee~(🤢🤢🤢)

Well, the record so far is Shoma falling on triples combo after landing 4 quads.
While the TCC record is Cha jun H falling on the last spin.
Yuzuru's record is 0 pts on a spin at ACI.Though the butt sit from a spin in 2013 was cuter.

So what tops those? Slipping during the hydroblade and sitting on his butt?

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Well, the record so far is Shoma falling on triples combo after landing 4 quads.
While the TCC record is Cha jun H falling on the last spin.
Yuzuru's record is 0 pts on a spin at ACI.Though the butt sit from a spin in 2013 was cuter.

So what tops those? Slipping during the hydroblade and sitting on his butt?

The Yuzu DEFCON scale:
DEFCON 1COCKED PISTOL=>YOLO4A
DEFCON 2FAST PACE=>BOYANGED THE BOARDS
DEFCON 3ROUND HOUSE=>10+ CROSSOVERS
DEFCON 4DOUBLE TAKE=>RUMP FANNY SPIN
DEFCON 5FADE OUT=>CLEAN? INCOMING WR

JuliettaG

On the Ice
I have to write this one more time because I deleted my message. The run through was rough but I think he didn't warm up enough.
Later he was really good, he landed 4lo 3 times and the other jumps were great. He also did 3lz but maybe he was checking his ankle after the fall on the 4t. I get really nervous seeing him live, like I suffer a lot when he falls but well, he is AMAZING😍

Status
Not open for further replies.