2019 European Championships: ISU Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships: ISU Predictions Game Round 1

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
EUROPEANS PREDICTIONS GAME - ICE DANCE

Hello everyone, here go the final results of the Ice Dance event. There were 87 participants and we have 1 gold, 5 silver and 22 bronze medalists:

55 points

Baron Vladimir
Jeanie19
LadyB
Mohacz
Sabrina
60 points

GoneWithTheWind
50 points

Azcha
cake
CaroLiza_fan
casualfan
CherylDee
Fluture
gonewiththewind25
Hyena
Koatterce
LaArdilla
Miriam090
moonstruck
Moxiejan
Nathan13
Phireye
Ruby999
semosk8tfan
Sherlock Marple
Step Sequence4
tabsy
vesperalvioletta
voolfee

Congratulations to the winners and all the participants!

All the results are already uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DzocXsdjVA6FUI/edit?ts=5c4abe64#gid=167253087

Last edited:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Medaling in pairs and dance takes the sting out of my terrible mens score, 15. Javi saved me from a giant goose egg

LadyB

Record Breaker
Gold in Ice Dance! :yay:

Didn't score in Pairs, probably because I jinxed my faves :disagree:

LaArdilla

Medalist
Gold in Pairs (I think it's my first gold ever!) and Bronze in Dance! My Men's predictions shall not be mentioned.

npavel

On the Ice
wow, silver in pairs, I'm so happy about that. And happy for ladies, I changed my predictions out of a feeling here, and it paid off

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you have silver in ice dance :)

Oh yeah, of course! I didn't read it as a podium despite your fantastic efforts. Serves me right. :rofl:
Still, I'm very happy with silver! :dance:

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Wow! Gold in Dance and Silver in Pairs! So surprised, but very happy with my first foray into the Predictions Game.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Ladies Results!

It was quite an event. Special congratulations to Sofia for two stunning skates! :luv17:

Second congratulations to TT_Fin, for getting the top 5 completely correct. And IIRC, you said something like 'taking a risk' on your post - it clearly paid off!

Gold with 75 points!Silver with 70 points!Bronze with 60 points!
TT_FinnpavelWinry
Skater Boy
Pandicorn
Phireye
BillNeal

Thanks for playing!

There were 90 players. Common scores to get were 50 or 40. The range of scores was 75-20.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Ladies Results!

It was quite an event. Special congratulations to Sofia for two stunning skates! :luv17:

Second congratulations to TT_Fin, for getting the top 5 completely correct. And IIRC, you said something like 'taking a risk' on your post - it clearly paid off!

Gold with 75 points!Silver with 70 points!Bronze with 60 points!
TT_FinnpavelWinry
Skater Boy
Pandicorn
Phireye
BillNeal

Thanks for playing!

There were 90 players. Common scores to get were 50 or 40. The range of scores was 75-20.

After pairs and ladies I was almost to quit my job and start as a fortuneteller, but then came the men and compeletyly ruined my plans :laugh:

Last edited:

Weathergal

Medalist
Men’s Results

GOLD with 50 points: dunnoww

SILVER with 45 points: CherylDee

BRONZE with 40 points: Crossover, xibsuarz

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yahoo:

Whew - this was a tough one to predict! No one got the podium correct. In fact, most scores were in the 15-25 range. :console:

Michal Brezina and Maxim Kovtun not being on the podium, as well as Matteo Rizzo getting bronze being a surprise to most people, really lowered scores. Only our gold medalist dunnoww had picked Matteo Rizzo to win the bronze! :bow: Additionally most people had Mikhail Kolyada much higher than fifth place, and many people had Alexander Samarin much lower than second place - quite a few people had him in fifth place.

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DzocXsdjVA6FUI/edit?ts=5c4abe64#gid=167253087. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Men’s Results

SILVER with 45 points: CherylDee

45 points for Men = Silver! :yahoo:
45 points for Ladies = nothing. Bummer. :sad46: :console:

This game is awesome!! :dance3:

rinkside_user

On the Ice
Men’s Results

GOLD with 50 points: dunnoww

Only our gold medalist dunnoww had picked Matteo Rizzo to win the bronze! :bow:

[instant blushing] OMG a gold medal? :eeking: And not in a 75-way tie? :eeking: OMG :eeking: In all fairness, my predictions in every other discipline plummeted hard.

Congrats to everyone!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
my only glory is my silver in pairs but i love it anyway. congratulations to all the winners and many thanks to the scorers