Tonichelle? | Golden Skate

Tonichelle?

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Tonicelle hasn't been here for a while. Does anyone know if she's all right?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
You're right, Ptchika...........She hasn't posted here in about a week. Maybe she's on vacation? Toni..........where are you? 42

Toni's computer is on the fritz, so she can't go on line.

Personally, I think that's just an excuse. I think she went off to college, got herself a boyfriend, and now doesn't have the time to fool around with her old buddies on Golden Skate any more.;)

MM

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Ptichka said:
Actually, it's been more than a month.

That long? Wow, how time flies. Thanks for the info Mathman........Toni, we miss you! :yes: 42

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Dear Toni,

My Mommy was just thinking about you the other day, wondering where you've been. Hope you are okay.

Love, Kisses & Doggie Licks,
Madelyn

CHAIRSMALL4.png

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Okay, Toni emailed me, she's fine, she's having a problem accessing GoldenSkate. Apparently, it does something funky with her computer and it crashes. She's trying to get it worked out. In the meantime, you can catch up with her through her website at http://tonichelle.greatestjournal.com

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Toni's computer is on the fritz, so she can't go on line.

Personally, I think that's just an excuse. I think she went off to college, got herself a boyfriend, and now doesn't have the time to fool around with her old buddies on Golden Skate any more.;)

MM

Ha ha! I wish you were right!!!!! Besides I'm not in college now, I'm at home for the summer.

Thanks for worrying about me *feels special* I had to get my friend to come see what was wrong. Apparently it has something to do with my modem, and not to do with my computer. He did something and now it works, I have no idea what he did, but now I'm back. :laugh: Guess so long as it works I can't complain.

I honestly didn't think it'd take him a couple of hours (well ok he had it over night) to get it all in working order. I feel so dumb, should have asked him sooner I guess. :disapp:

still now I have a ton to get through to figure it all out... *sigh* so I'll try to get caught up ASAP. (PC I replied to your email, not sure if you got it though. I'm still having problems with everything :frown2: )

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Toni's back! :clap:

Hi Toni! Got your email...and replied! Thanks! Hope your problems clear up!

Glad you are back, Toni!

I haven't been here a lot lately---rescued a kitten that takes up my time and it's gardening and baseball season!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Well, it's about time.......we missed you, girl.......... :yes: 42