Summer Camps | Golden Skate

Summer Camps

CN2020

Spectator
Hi. Does anyone have recommendations for summer camps and seminars? While I’ve found a few programs online, most seem to be early in the summer and she doesn’t get out of school until late June.

She is 9 and is working on double jumps.

Thank you - and I apologize if this has already been asked.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi. Does anyone have recommendations for summer camps and seminars? While I’ve found a few programs online, most seem to be early in the summer and she doesn’t get out of school until late June.

She is 9 and is working on double jumps.

Thank you - and I apologize if this has already been asked.
Where about are you located and where can you travel?

CN2020

Spectator
We are on the east coast of the US. We’d travel anywhere in the US or Canada and would consider Europe.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
We are on the east coast of the US. We’d travel anywhere in the US or Canada and would consider Europe.
So I was going to mention Benoit's Summer Camps in Italy and France, but I see someone posted the link above.
American Ice Theatre does a 3 day CORE Camp, they haven't posted all the details yet for this years but here is the link to their page and info on last years
Skating Academy (Skating Club of Boston) Summer camp
Road to Gold has several camps coming up in various cities in the US
Mariposa School of Skating Summer Camp in Barrie Ontario

ThePuppySkates

Spectator
My daughter did a week of Ryabinin Camp in Italy last year, she was 7 and was still working on singles. She enjoyed the camp - it was all in English, which sort of defeated my purpose in sending her to Italy (language) but seemed to be good for her. The skaters with all their singles and working on doubles probably got more out of it, but she came back happy and her spins had improved for sure. Looking at local camps in Italy now, or to build a program for a week in July for her to have some coaching and some freestyle time while we are there, preferably in Italian. The Peak Ice camp also looked good, but the timing wasn't great for me.