StSq
3F - e, fall
3Lz
3S+2T+2T
CCoSp
2A
ChSq - spiral, split
LSp

Solid 6 triples, but a fall will cost her in this field. She seems happy, though.

FS: 69.57+68.33 = 136.90 (PB), 205.53 (PB), in 3rd (out of 22)

Globetrotter

Medalist
Sotnikova was scored ok on the TES but her PCS is way way superinflated. No way could it be better than Caro. She has just broken Yuna's Vancouver record in the FS

daphna

On the Ice
as long as Carolina finally gets her medal, i don't really care about the rest. justice is done, carolina has skated 3 fantastic programs in Sochi.

lavender

Record Breaker
Wow...it just came over me...I don't think I'm going to watch tonight. I just can't anymore with these judges. I like Adelina but she has one of the worst choreographically programs imo and that is winning the gold.

riceplate

On the Ice
Both Americans having trouble with the flip. excellent skate from Gracie considering what she had to follow. :thumbsup:

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Gracie Gold (USA)....FS = 136.90
Total = 205.53 (into 3rd)

Ilvskating

Final Flight
Omg

This is about the most outrageous PCS for Adelina! Higher than Mao, Caro??????????? Just the biggest joke in the world!!!

Eevun

Final Flight
Does somebody have enough popcorn left so we all can drown ourselves....? The men's splat fest was waaay better...

DannyCurry

On the Ice
You know, if I were a judge in that event, I would also give the highest PCS to Russian skaters. Otherwise, I could just get killed by the Russian mob or some crazy spy.

Ven

Match Penalty
Mao Asada has far better skating skills and presentation than Sotnikova, did 8 clean triples including 3A, compared to the Russian's 7 triples with a two foot landing on one of them and...

Russian 149
Asada 142

Definitely riggage, I mean it doesn't even get more blatant than that.