2015 Nebelhorn Trophy General Chat | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy General Chat

Alex D

Record Breaker
Added the timezones also at the OP. Moscow has been added too ;)

Besides that, Courtney wont go for the 3A here. That's all for now.

I also want to thank Doris for her great work in regards of the starting line ups ;)

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Do I need to download something to watch dailymotion? Tried watching the interviews and they are choppy and hang up (but a small video of ski jumping in the corner is smooth). Want to get this figured out before the competition starts. Any help appreciated.

Maybe refresh/close the browser and start again. Dailymotion is very sketchy for me sometimes.

TMC

Record Breaker
Thank you so much for the report Alex D! So so so excited to hear that Colin & Anastasia are looking well :)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Thank you so much for the report Alex D! So so so excited to hear that Colin & Anastasia are looking well :)

Your welcome ;)

Last update for today. Alena and the Fins + Nathalie Weinzierl did not yet appear on the ice. Besides that, Niki did her SP and worked very hard on her jumps, especially combination, not perfect but better than in the morning. ;) You need to give her credit, she fell so often and always tried it another time! As mentioned Courtney wont go for the triple A here at Oberstdorf, not sure about Mirai, I only saw a tiny bit of her practice today - but Ill check again tomorrow morning. Maybe I get the chance to ask her, but no promises.

Good night, and any questions or suggestions be it positive or negative are welcome. :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I have the usual SP info in the second, through fifth post on the thread. Start order for ladies is still not up.

Alex D

Record Breaker
I have the usual SP info in the second, through fifth post on the thread. Start order for ladies is still not up.

Love what you did there, great job!

As for the starting line up, the Draw is tomorrow around noon (12.45 local), so I assume it will be online about 30 minutes later. If I remember it, I can also send you a message once its online ;)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Andrew has just tweeted that their bags and skates have arrived!!!!! Just in time.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Photo of Chock/Bates and Cannuscio/McManus in their SD costumes:

Nice bit from Stasia/Colin's Nebelhorn blogging:
We found out that the German dance team Angelika Buck and Erich Buck, who invented the Ravensburger Waltz, trained at the the rink in Obersdorf. So it's awesome that we get to compete the dance here and tie in some ice dance history!
http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2015/09/22/150986664/mountain-musings-dancers-blog-from-nebelhorn

I slowed it down and it looked UR, but it's better than the last one I saw from her practice...good signs!

Thanks, Newbie. Good luck to Mirai!

Last edited:

Richie

Rinkside
So off to sleep now. Last working in Holland before the long traintrip tomorrowmorning will start. Arriving in Oberstdorf at 6PM so I will miss pairs/icedance short programmes.
Hi Alex. Thankx about Niki's update. Yep I saw her this year January in Stockholm and in March in The Hague as a youngster but now half a year what a development. She has been shortly training with Orser some time ago. One more question: how is temperature inside the venue and the weather in Oberstdorf? We had some snow pics I gues from Nebelhorn on tv here.
See you over there. Tall Dutch guy which cannot be missed. Haha.:laugh2:

Layback11

Record Breaker

I second that! :cheer:

Also, her dress in that photo is GORGEOUS and I hope that's her permanent costume for the season...:love:

luvsasha

Final Flight
Do I need to download something to watch dailymotion? Tried watching the interviews and they are choppy and hang up (but a small video of ski jumping in the corner is smooth). Want to get this figured out before the competition starts. Any help appreciated.

Maybe try a different browser? I tried watching in Chrome (choppy) and then in Firefox (not choppy). Hope that fixes it for you.