RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
Honestly, it looks 3a<< to me :confused2: At least she's trying it but the tech panel would be all over that 3a :hopelessness:

ETA: maybe if she has more speed going into it, she looks awfully slow.

I agree. That's a 3A<< and she is slow and loooong preparation. No problem about the long preparation but she is doesn't have speed. If she would add speed she has a good chance to make it.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right. The detailed time schedules for today's Short Programmes at the Copernicus Cup are now up. I have added the links into my posts about the livestreams in each competition's thread.

Germany and Poland are in the same time zone (CEST). The Nebelhorn Short Dance starts at 14:00 CEST. Which means there is an overlap of 1h 15m between the Copernicus Ladies SP and the Nebelhorn SD.

So, those of us that are planning to watch as much of the Copernicus Ladies SP as possible and then switch over to the Nebelhorn SD should aim to do so straight after the first skater in Group 5, Maisy Hiu Ching MA (Hong Kong), gets her scores.

Although, if the Nebelhorn coverage has a lead-in, it might be better switching over before Maisy starts her routine.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Alex D

Record Breaker
So off to sleep now. Last working in Holland before the long traintrip tomorrowmorning will start. Arriving in Oberstdorf at 6PM so I will miss pairs/icedance short programmes.
Hi Alex. Thankx about Niki's update. Yep I saw her this year January in Stockholm and in March in The Hague as a youngster but now half a year what a development. She has been shortly training with Orser some time ago. One more question: how is temperature inside the venue and the weather in Oberstdorf? We had some snow pics I gues from Nebelhorn on tv here.
See you over there. Tall Dutch guy which cannot be missed. Haha.:laugh2:

Its not very cold unless you want to visit the practice rink, but even there its not that cold. A simple jacket is enough, no hats or gloves needed (at least in my case). If you come with a girl, it might look different, they tend to freeze much faster than we men do.

As for weather in general, snow did only fall on the mountains, I was told about 20 cm on top of Nebelhorn. So you wont need skiers to access the venue ;)

I read on Niki´s blog about her encounter with Orser in summer, she is quite an ambiguous young lady isn't she?

Honestly, it looks 3a<< to me :confused2: At least she's trying it but the tech panel would be all over that 3a :hopelessness:

ETA: maybe if she has more speed going into it, she looks awfully slow.

As I was just told, it seems like she only wants to practice it, no implementation during the competition planned, as its not stable enough yet.

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Ice dance practice has just started,

less than 5 hours until competition starts.

Katharina Fell and currently receives a medical treatment, I keep you posted.

Last edited:

geranium

Spectator
Sadly I do not have any additional information, the handout only says that TV Asahi will show something of it. I do assume its like a quick summary only though. :(

As for the Livestream, no link yet. If its really geo blocked (what I doubt though), send me a PM and I can give you a site where you can unblock it. It however requires a bit of "pc technical knowledge" to set it up.

My latest news are that the stream will be online tomorrow, including commentary by a Canadian ;)

Thanks, Alex D! We'll see what happens. I'll check out the Dailymotion channel, too.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Ice dance practice has just started,

less than 5 hours until competition starts.

Katharina Fell and currently receives a medical treatment, I keep you posted.

She is walking again but has a taped calf now (probably a small cut), lets hope she will be healthy again to compete later.

Alex D

Record Breaker
You probably already know it, but Lanotte Cappelini wont start at Oberstdorf as they went for Lombardia this year.

YesWay

&#22235;&#24180;&#12418;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#
Record Breaker
Ted Barton just said on the Torun JGP live feed: internet is down for Nebelhorn, somebody is coming to fix it...

Hope it's fixed, and live stream is working, by the time competition starts...!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ted Barton just did a plug for the Nebelhorn coverage during the Group 2 Warm-up at the Copernicus Trophy Ladies SP. He also added that he would be giving updates on what was happening at the Nebelhorn throughout the Junior GP coverage.

However, Ted then got a message passed to him, and he told us that something was broken at the rink in Oberstdorf, and that they would try to get it fixed before the competition starts.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make out what Ted said it was. So, do you know Alex D? And if you do, is it something that is liable to affect the coverage (or even the competition)?

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: