2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD

tulosai

Record Breaker
A lot of things could have been a bit smoother in C/B's program, clearly still early in the season for them. But in general I really enjoyed it- it is very high drama in a good way, and I feel like they do keep building the performance and bring you in. I think it is a good choice for them. I also like the placement of the twizzles toward the end.

sbaker

On the Ice
I love Stasia and Colin's program!

I liked Madison and Evan for the most part, but I wasn't a fan of the partial step sequence... It didn't flow as well as the rest of the program. It's a standout program compared to the other waltzes and one she can sell.

TMC

Record Breaker
Not sold on C/B....too much arm-flailing and a bit frantic, imo. However, pretty sure that Madison will be able to sell this to me too by the end of the season.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Debbi Wilkes is the commentator.

Who is the commentator? She has a really beautiful accent!

(Although, at this rate of going, by the time the Senior GP Series starts, I will be expecting Simon, Chris and Nicky to be talking with Canadian accents! :laugh: )

My only complaint is that we can barely more than hear her most of the time. :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Collina and Firus have a very pretty program- it was hard not to enjoy watching it. However it's not really memorable at all and is pretty much the cliche waltz we all think of when we think 'waltz'.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I did not care for the Polish team's program or music choice- I think the music was a hard choice for a waltz and they are definitely not a strong enough team artistically or technically to pull it off.

Her dress is super pretty though.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Very happy that the stream is working for me this morning but sad I just missed Can/Man. I wish all commentators would follow the JGP guy's lead: intro the skaters, shut up and then explain the good and bad during the replays. He has me spoiled.

Chock/Bates dance is OK, really dislike their costumes. Hers is pretty upclose but on the ice makes her hippy and those tassels on his costume just need to go.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Debbi Wilkes is the commentator.

Thank you!

That is so funny because I actually thought they were both a bit younger- when they announced their ages I was like oh really? :shrug:

I think the reason I thought they were older is because they have both been around for a long time, but with different partners.

Isn't Shane Liam Firus' little brother?

Yes.

By the way, Firefox crashed on me again, so I missed most of their routine! :mad: :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

kinoriH

Final Flight
Does anybody have a link for the livestream?? I need to find one before the Pairs SP... PLEAASEEE.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Muller and Dieck were pleasant to watch but clearly aren't technically all the way there yet. I do think they created the mood fairly well, though at times they struggled to maintain it.

They sadly couldn't practice in the morning, she hurt herself during the warm up in practice due a fall. Glad they could present their program here, they were so looking forward to it.

Madison and Evan received 4´s except for their pst. My favorite were both Canadian pairs, so refreshing their style, great job on the lifts as well, just lovely to watch.

I received the mens ppc too, not sure though if I manage to paste them down.