2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
This is a very empty, lifeless program for skating to such fun music. Good costume at least.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
So far I've liked Falotico the best. Jumps weren't there but the program was pleasant.

tulosai

Record Breaker
So far I've liked Falotico the best. Jumps weren't there but the program was pleasant.

That is my feeling too.

I really enjoyed Rajicova just now- beautiful program, mistakes aside. I felt very drawn into it.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Liked Nicole RAJICOVA a lot. Much better speed and flow than the first group. Pretty dress and better jumps and expression. This was a very nice program.

Finally a skater that looks happy in the K&C!

Last edited:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Liked Nicole RAJICOVA a lot. Much better speed and flow than the first group. Pretty dress and better jumps and expression. This was a very nice program.

Agree! This should also help Mariah score better if she delivers! I saw 4 nice triples from Nicole, and she landed 2 more with a struggle on the landing. Popped the 1a but that was the only big mistake. Nice score!

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Oh my....why the delay? Hope the scoring isn't broken again. Go Mariah :yay:

tulosai

Record Breaker
:drama: Mariah can't catch a break...

Her dress is REALLY pretty but I think I like the other one a bit better...

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think it's probably time to admit to myself that while I love Mariah :love: and think her skating is beautiful and has so many wonderful qualities, she is not a particularly strong jumper...

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
My Japan Open stream just died, so I was glad I had the chance to see Mariah. Unfortunately, she really struggled with the jumps again. :( I love her new dress, but I kind of got the feeling like any music could be playing in the background. There's just not enough dynamic variance.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Poor Mariah :cry: far from her best, hope she can finally skate up to her potential at Skate America! Love the layback and some nice moments there, the jumps were a struggle today. Gutsy to go for the lutz again though! Maybe she should try 3t at the end instead if she misses it in the beginning. Probably less risky,