2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Nice job by Maria, overall - but I think several of her jumps will be called. She's always so nicely costumed and presents her program well.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That beats her PB free skate score by 10 points, and her best overall score by almost 10 points too :cheer:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Other than that freak fall Evgenia did great as always, but I am a little confused about what her costume is all about? Is she supposed to be the bride of Frankenstein? A bloody death? An especially ugly Christmas tree ornament?

NaVi

Medalist
Great from Medvedeva except for that botched flip... and I think she's not getting all her levels on some of her final spins.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Other than that freak fall Evgenia did great as always, but I am a little confused about what her costume is all about? Is she supposed to be the bride of Frankenstein? A bloody death? An especially ugly Christmas tree ornament?

I have no idea either! I much preferred this program to her SP - but not the costume. I didn't find it very flattering at all, and I have no idea what it was supposed to be about.

cleo2070

Final Flight
Currently:

1. Evgenia MEDVEDEVA 183.94 (FS: 62.86 TES + 58.40 PCS = 120.26)
2. Anna POGORILAYA 178.05
3. Maria ARTEMIEVA 177.21 (FS: 56.72 TES + 59.28 PCS = 116.00)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Medvedeva got one ugly costume. Her ice coverage is very poor and slow, no wonder she gets such low PCS. Must work on this!! She's okay though :agree:

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
I liked Evgenia's costume. She matched the colors on the ice.

And when you can skate like she can, who cares about the dress.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I liked Evgenia's costume. She matched the colors on the ice.

And when you can skate like she can, who cares about the dress.

Packaging matters somewhat. I mean this as respectfully as possible, but anyone who thinks it doesn't matter at all either isn't very familiar with the sport or is in denial. But even if it truly didn't even the slightest little bit, why look ugly when you could look, well, not ugly?

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
I found that a bit of a 'meh' program. Nothing in particular really stood out to me, and I felt like any music could have been playing for most of it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nagai's program didn't really work for me, even leaving the mistakes out of it, but I am a little in love with her costume designer- those shades of blue are :love:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
A really lovely skate from Maria A, she got a little shaky towards the end but held on for a new PB. I miss the shirt but the new costume is nice. Was she a little underscored on PCS? I would score her highly on PE, CH & IN. Hopefully she stays on the podium. Who was the guy with her in the K&C?

Another great skate from Evgenia, bar the fall on the flip. I wonder will she make the Russian team for Euro/Worlds this year? Could to see Anna P bounce back.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
i also wonder who the guy with Maria A was in the K&C? is she not with Rukavitsin anymore?

cleo2070

Final Flight
Currently:

1. Evgenia MEDVEDEVA 183.94 (FS: 62.86 TES + 58.40 PCS = 120.26)
2. Anna POGORILAYA 178.05
3. Maria ARTEMIEVA 177.21 (FS: 56.72 TES + 59.28 PCS = 116.00)
4. Yuka NAGAI 165.17 (FS: 51.59 TES + 57.84 PCS - 1 = 108.43)

Sackie

Medalist
Not looking good for Gaby to move up now. With Anna making a big jump Gaby will probably lose a couple spots.