2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, there's a post on the livestream that surely, surely, *surely* must be a joke, satire. But just in case... here it is.

"Audience is saying the judges have turned off their computers and are simply holding up score cards at the end of their skates. They are asking the audience to keep track of the overall scores."

This really cannot be true... it seems so unlikely that I can't believe it! The poster does seem to have a good sense of humor from earlier in the chat...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Taking 'baby ballerina' to a new level with a sparkly black leo, pink wrap skirt, and high bun... it looks so pretty :love:

TMC

Record Breaker
Ha, I had both the JGP and Nepela on in separate tabs, and I watched Nepela with JGP sound for at least a minute before I realised that the sound and the picture didn't quite match. I'm going to keep watching it this way nevertheless, it's better than without any sound!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Ha, I had both the JGP and Nepela on in separate tabs, and I watched Nepela with JGP sound for at least a minute before I realised that the sound and the picture didn't quite match. I'm going to keep watching it this way nevertheless, it's better than without any sound!

lol! ;) I'm doing the exact same thing. There were some moments where the JGP music actually worked not too badly for what Maria was doing.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Did anyone else notice that there is an Ikea blanket on the couch in the Kiss & Cry? I have the same one, and I think I paid less than $10 for it. You would think a competition of this calibre would have been able to do a little better...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I've the radio on now, and accompanying Evgenia was "Late In The Evening" by Paul Simon.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Okay I'm out again for a bit- will try to come back in time to watch Mariah Bell at least. Someone shout if we either start getting scores or sound, but without them it's just not worth it to me to watch skaters I'm not a real fan of, most of whom aren't going to skate well anyway if we're being honest with ourselves.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
It was announced on FB that there is a audio problem in the arena which they are working on. There is also no live scoring so it is kind of hard to even know which skater is on the ice :shrug:

why no sound on you tube?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It was announced on FB that there is a audio problem in the arena which they are working on. There is also no live scoring so it is kind of hard to even know which skater is on the ice :shrug:

Stream just died completely.

CaroLiza_fan