2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I liked Z/K's program and esp. their costumes. Lovely, sleek and modern. The lifts a little rough.

Ooops, I think I meant the Swiss couple before Z/K. Sorry. But I loved Z/K, great Kidman/McGregor music, lovely connection and skating throughout.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
on the phone again?
come on, someone take the phone from the kid.
I realise how unbelievable this is going to sound - but I am able to ignore my phone when it rings. And I can do this whenever I choose eg. when I am driving, in theatre or restaurant or cinema of somesuch... or indeed, when I am watching skating.

This is an ability so rare, it is considered a super-power by many...

tulosai

Record Breaker
I realise how unbelievable this is going to sound - but I am able to ignore my phone when it rings. And I can do this whenever I choose eg. when I am driving, in theatre or restaurant or cinema of somesuch... or indeed, when I am watching skating.

This is an ability so rare, it is considered a super-power by many...

What blows my mind is this guy is AT WORK, and his bosses WILL KNOW he was doing this. It's unprofessional.

LisaM

Medalist
Too bad about the doubled jumps and that terrible fall, otherwise Lubov and Dylan's program is absolutely gorgeous, I basically didn't breathe all the way through haha

tulosai

Record Breaker
Another really rough skate... gorgeous lifts though.

also on a very petty/superficial note she should really do something with her hair.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Other than the hard fall on the first throw, that was a pretty solid outing by Lubov and Dylan! :) I love their lifts especially! Plus, I am pretty impressed with how 'believably classical' Dylan looks. He definitely looks like a different skater with Lubov than he did with Kirsten.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist

also on a very petty/superficial note she should really do something with her hair.

I agree - I didn't like how she styled her hair in either the short or the long.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Love the program and Love the skating,
I just wonder if Lubov is ever gonna attempt a SBS jump :\
Dylan on the other hand is doing everything, At least they get the 5 points out of the Quad Flip too.

TMC

Record Breaker

I had to look twice before I was convinced that she wasn't actually wearing a mullet :slink:

Gorgeous program though

tulosai

Record Breaker
Very solid score for them especially with mistakes- very close to their PB and it's very early in the season.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What blows my mind is this guy is AT WORK, and his bosses WILL KNOW he was doing this. It's unprofessional.

Not to mention, extremely rude not to have your phone on silent while in a competition arena. Someone needs to have a word to him. The ringing will be audible to others, not to mention his conversations.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lubov and Dylan, a simply gorgeous skate and gorgeous music. Their style together is so complementary, both strong and balletic, with just the right amount of soft flexibility in their posture. I'd forgotten about the mistakes by the end.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Not to mention, extremely rude not to have your phone on silent while in a competition arena. Someone needs to have a word to him. The ringing will be audible to others, not to mention his conversations.
Who are you talking about? If me, you're both making a lot of incorrect assumptions...

LisaM

Medalist
Wow. That little piece of choreography after the first music switch.. deservedly got applause. Great program, I love it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
OMG I absolutely LOOOOOVED that by A/R. Completely different and in a VERY GOOD way for me!!!! Just fantastic, I am so impressed!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
I found A/R's program to be rather strange. There were some moments that were really interesting in a good way, and then other moments that were really interesting in not such a good way. ;)

I really liked some of their choreography, but I think their spins need work - as well as some of their positions more generally.

Last edited: