2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Here is the livestream link!! I think.
The link in the post above is to a stinger/teaser/preview for the event
However, when I finished playing it, this link was one of those shown.
I hope it is the right one.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38ywtl_live-streaming-2015-autumn-classic-international_sport

Barrie, Ontario is on Eastern Daylight Time (UTC -4)
What time is it now in Barrie?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/canada/barrie

MONDAY, OCTOBER 12

16:00. PR​ACTICE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13

17:20. JUNIOR MEN SHORT PROGRAM

18:10. JUNIOR LADIES SHORT PROGRAM

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14

14:10. JUNIOR MEN FREE SKATING

15:05. SENIOR LADIES SHORT PROGRAM

17:35. SENIOR ICE DANCE SHORT DANCE

18:55. SENIOR PAIR SHORT PROGRAM

19:55. SENIOR MEN SHORT PROGRAM

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15

13:40. JUNIOR LADIES FREE SKATING

15:10. SENIOR PAIR FREE SKATING

16:15. SENIOR LADIES FREE SKATING

19:05. SENIOR ICE DANCE FREE DANCE

20:25. SENIOR MEN FREE SKATING

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Here is the livestream link!! I think.
The link in the post above is to a stinger/teaser/preview for the event
However, when I finished playing it, this link was one of those shown.
I hope it is the right one.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38ywtl_live-streaming-2015-autumn-classic-international_sport ...

My two cents:

A few days ago, I had noticed the same (second) link that you did.

I purposely did not post it -- because it was/is unclear to me whether it will be the correct link for live streaming.

What is at the second link (at least for now) has been just a (different) promo video (although the title says "Live streaming [blah/blah/blah]").

I thought it would be potentially less confusing to take a wait-and-see approach.
[ETA: Thus I made a choice to post only the general link to Skate Canada's Dailymotion page, which should easily lead to the correct streaming link, whatever it turns out to be.]

In any case, going forward, I will leave any updating of the OP in your good hands, Doris. Thanks for everything.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Due to some sort of injury or illness, Denis has withdrawn. Get well soon Denis!

MEN​

FYI for Doris:

As of several days ago, Denis Ten had announced on social media that he is not competing at the Autumn Classic.

Although Skate Canada has not updated its list, the news was from Denis himself.

Thanks for adding the entry lists to page 1 of the thread :).

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Oh my I just check the final men list...there is a Yuzu, a Nam, a Patrick, a Denis and a Javi :biggrin:

Appreciate some fancams from those who are going and have fun gals/guys :cheer:.

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Oh, thank god. A competition in my timezone. I fell asleep halfway through the men during Finlandia and didn't wake up until the ladies were all done :cry:

Here for Isadora Williams and Sean Rabbitt :clap:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
anybody knows whether the practice on Monday will be streamed?

No live streaming of practices today, per the event page on the Skate Canada website.

For this comp, Angela Wang :) is taking over the USFS Instagram account.

Her first photo shows Team Colorado Springs -- Manta, Wang, and the Johnson "brothers" ;) :cool: (Joe and Alex) -- striking a pose in the Toronto airport:

ETA:

For this comp, Mervin Tran and Marissa are taking over the USFS Snapchat account.

Nice "bro" moment: Brendan Kerry organized a surprise send-off dinner for Sean Rabbitt. Group photo including Dornbush (as well as Lindsay Davis, if my eyes do not deceive me??):

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Best of luck Turbo-Mom!! Looking forward to your next update!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm feeling very tense about seeing Yuzu compete for the first time this season. :hopelessness:
I can always count on Nam to be steady in competition.
Go Boys!
And Haruka-chan!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
so nervous and excited, i cant wait to watch everyone! i wont be able to watch it live though :cry: i am nervous for Yuzuru as well but i think he is better prepared for this season compared to last season and i hope everything will be good :cheer: its great to have a skater you can count on that they will deliver and Nam is one of them
and ladies discipline has 2 of my faves as well, go Elizabet and Haruka!! Haruka seems to increase her tech so wish her more luck!!
also cant wait to see Aexander too! i think he changed his SP as he mentioned it in his tweet (dont remember anyone mentioning it before thats why brought it up) and video of his new SP, i really liked old one so i am kinda sad that he changed it but he is always great to watch :love:

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:hopelessness:

No sign of start orders, nor of any block on their website where results will appear.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Are there a lot of Japanese fans coming? All the way from Japan? I might be there on Thursday for the Men's FS only