2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics | Page 103 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics

Weathergal

Medalist

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Keegan Messing LP (CBC 1080p, but edited down to only his performance and the end of his kiss & cry): https://vimeo.com/256261641

Patrick Chan LP (CBC 1080p, but edited down to only his performance and the end of his kiss & cry): https://vimeo.com/256262951

Siberia82, I wanted to thank you again for these and the other videos that you have uploaded during these OG, and all season. This is appreciated so much by me and I know other Posters on the forum. Thanks again!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Wow! I thought they looked great before, but that is fabulous! I'm so hoping for wonderful skates for them at the Olympics! They've always been one of my favorite dance teams.

Sorry though I still couldn't help but look at Andrew, too. :eek::

Andrew should have to provide his own drool buckets. :drama:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Siberia82, I wanted to thank you again for these and the other videos that you have uploaded during these OG, and all season. This is appreciated so much by me and I know other Posters on the forum. Thanks again!

You're very welcome. :)

ChanClan

On the Ice
Anyone see what The Skating Lesson tweeted about the Russians being pissed about DR winning bronze? Looks like the ID event is in for an even wilder ride.

waterblades

On the Ice
Anyone see what The Skating Lesson tweeted about the Russians being pissed about DR winning bronze? Looks like the ID event is in for an even wilder ride.

I did and I am so angry and hope it’s just stupid gossip! The pairs event was fair it’s not d/r fault the Russians skated poorly! Had they skates well they would have earned a bronze.

Way to taint Ice Dance again! If Scott and Tessa skate well they should win.

kresslia

Medalist
oh boy here we go again.

I'd like to believe this will be a non-issue but truthfully I'm unsure of just how much corruption there is in this sport.

kenboy123

On the Ice
I'm extremely disappointed that the skaters that are retiring this year (many of them) aren't going to Worlds ....say goodbye to our spots for next season...

kresslia

Medalist
Congrats to V/M on the WR.

I can't help but feel a little bitter after P/C's score, but at the end of the day V/M did all they could tonight.