United-States
Nov 16 - Nov 19, 2017
Warsaw, Poland

Torwar Ice Rink
Łazienkowska 6A, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
+48 22 529 87 77

Sunday, 19 November 2017, 11:00 UTC +1

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

There is a youtube channel, with livestreams scheduled UTC +1

START ORDER​

StN.NameNationCurrent RankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1​
1Rebecca GHILARDI / Filippo AMBROSINI
ITA749.88
2Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON
USA845.94
3Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU
ESP649.96
4Jessica PFUND / Joshua SANTILLAN
USA553.26
Warm-Up Group 2​
5Annika HOCKE / Ruben BLOMMAERT
GER358.84
6Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
RUS458.52
7Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nolan SEEGERT
GER259.92
8Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK
ITA166.70

No.NameNation
1Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nolan SEEGERT
SP: Say Something from A Great Big World; choreo by Mark Pillay, Paul Boll
FS: New World Coming by DiSa, Benjam Wallfisch; choreo by Mark Pillay, Paul Boll
GER
2Annika HOCKE / Ruben BLOMMAERT
SP: "Big Spender" from Sweet Charity by Cy Coleman and Dorothy Fields; choreo by Mark Pillay, Aliona Savchenko
FS: Romeo & Juliet soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Mark Pillay, Aliona Savchenko
GER
3Rebecca GHILARDI / Filippo AMBROSINI
SP: "Summertime" by Gershwin, performed by Rick Wakeman
FS: The Nutcracker, Pas de Deux, by Petr I. Tchaikovsky
ITA
4Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK
SP: "Tu vuo fa l'americano, " performed by Renato Carosone; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: The Great Italian Tradition from the Amarcord soundtrack by Nino Rota; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev
ITA
5Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SP: Sochi Sarabanda by Alexander Goldstein; choreo by Natalia Bestemianova and Igor Bobrin
FS: The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev
RUS
6Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU
SP: "Unchained Melody" from the Ghost soundtrack
FS: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Kornzeniowski, including "Come Gentle Night," "The Cheek of the Night," and "A. Thousand Times Goodnight"
ESP
7Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON
SP: "Still Got the Blues" by Gary Moore; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS: "Spartacus: Act III: Adagio of Spartacus and Phrygia" by Michail Jurowski; choreo by Rohene Ward
USA
8Jessica PFUND / Joshua SANTILLAN
SP: You Raise Me Up, performed by Josh Groban; choreo by Emilee Connors
FS: Gone With The Wind soundtrack: Tara's Theme, Civil War, Tara's Theme; choreo by Emilee Connors
USA

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII really went for it, but they are not the most graceful, out together pair are they?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII really went for it, but they are not the most graceful, out together pair are they?

They aren't, but Moskivna will work on that with them, I'm sure :) The tech content is impressive though, I can easily see how they challenge Russian Nationals podium if not now then soon.

LRK

Record Breaker
Dima Kozlovskii posted this picture of the medallists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbraC_-nZEB/?taken-by=dimakozlovski

He writes:
Thank you for your experiences😃 It was cool to compete with strong opponents🦅 #dimakozlovski

And about B/K - they've improved quite a bit since only last season - but Aleksandra has also grown a lot since then, which I'm guessing might have thrown off some of her timing on jumps &c.

The other day she posted this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbZ7VstFbwE/?taken-by=aleksandraboikova

She wrote:
Today exactly two years, as my last start in singles passed, and I finally decided to go to the Pairs. During these two years next to me was and is my wonderful partner and just a good person @dimakozlovski ! 🤗 I am very grateful to Dima for everything: for the fact that I can feel confident in myself and my partner, for the fact that I can always find support in his person and just for the fact that I have such a wonderful partner !!! 😉 And I hope that we will go trough all of our sports way together! 🙏🏻💪🏻

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
They sound like nice kids...send them to Moskvina, if she will take them, to improve their PCS. They are earning 10 points less PCS than their TES-should be possible to improve that!

LRK

Record Breaker
They sound like nice kids...send them to Moskvina, if she will take them, to improve their PCS. They are earning 10 points less PCS than their TES-should be possible to improve that!

They are already with Moskvina:) - she's their co-coach along with Artur Minchuk.

ETA - They were with Mishin when they were single skaters, and when they switched to pairs - he first, she slightly later - they moved to Moskvina's team.

ETA2 - She was with them in the kiss & cry at senior Russian Nationals last year, which was where I discovered them myself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rw-Mf3pTjo

This was what made me a fan.:) I just see such great potential in them - of course they still require much more polish, but I hope that will come.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I shudder to think what they must have looked like before Moskvina...but I love their attitude and attack.