2017 Four Continents Exhibition Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Exhibition Gala

gladiolusc

Medalist
Sorry, what is this dead chicken costume?

He had a dead chicken costume that he debuted at ... (i forgot what show. SOI?) ... skating to his LP. It's a.... curiosity. I think everyone just breathed a collective sigh of relief when he came out with his original costume...

Last edited:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Sorry, what is this dead chicken costume?

During his post-National win galas, he had two new outfits for his SP and FS that he used on his programs during those ex galas. People panicked that he was changing his lovely FS outfit for this.

gladiolusc

Medalist
During his post-National win galas, he had two new outfits for his SP and FS that he used on his programs during those ex galas. People panicked that he was changing his lovely FS outfit for this.

Also that strip wasn't just an orange strip. It had dots (sequins?) on it that looked amazingly like chicken skin :scratch2: Cue collective panic.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Also that strip wasn't just an orange strip. It had dots (sequins?) on it that looked amazingly like chicken skin :scratch2: Cue collective panic.

He is such a Daisuke fanboy he ended up wanting to imitate even his (questionable) fashion sense.

Lindacrow

Final Flight

OMG, I never saw that :laugh2: dead chicken indeed

Pamigena

Record Breaker
still trying to figure out which Shib is hotter.....
(yes shallow sue me sorry not sorry)

gladiolusc

Medalist
This is probably the First Time Ever I like this kind of outfit on a guy on the ice. Somehow he can pull it off and make it look ridiculously hot. On everybody else, to me it just looks boring.

Mmmm... disagree. Patrick looks good in a white tshirt and black pants no? :D

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
PChiddy's ex song is always going to be ingrained in my mind as the song of Zhenya and Yuzuru's jump battle.

Rock that white tee, Patrick. :love:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
still trying to figure out which Shib is hotter.....
(yes shallow sue me sorry not sorry)
:peace: Why choose when you can have both?

Dear Patrick Chan: please go to Shoma Uno and ask him for advise on "casual" costumes. What works for him does not work for you. Sincerely, me.

Mmmm... disagree. Patrick looks good in a white tshirt and black pants no? :D
Definitely on the disagree there, then. lolol. :laugh:

Last edited:

DaPurpleDino

Final Flight
:peace: Why choose when you can have both?

Dear Patrick Chan: please go to Shoma Uno and ask him for advise on "casual" costumes. What works for him does not work for you. Sincerely, me.

No matter how good he looks max aaron should probably go with him too :p

edit: lmao my post count

Last edited: