2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat | Page 48 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat

alli

Spectator
hi everyone! if anyone happens to have an extra ticket (or knows where to find one) for the men's free, please hit me up!

khughes

On the Ice
A few of us met incidentally outside of 117 between comps today. I think its likely some of us will be there tomorrow. Those of us who haven't yet met - I'm not sure how we can identify each other. Any ideas?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Greetings frim somewhere between heaven and Japan...I am not sure which one the games are hold in.

I met also some, iveybird was easy to reciognize. Today there is two hours between SD and ladies free. Maybe then there is time?I am wearing black coat, eyeglasses with blue earpieces and blue ladies bag and probably green sweater coat.

nobutan

Rinkside
I still don't know anyone, you guys all meeting up whenever I'm not in the arena [emoji23]

Hey!! We should have skating session together. That seems appropriate haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

flowandline

Rinkside
I saw one of the friends that I made at last year's Boston Worlds in the audience at Helsinki Worlds when I watched yesterday's TV coverage. It's cool to meet people at Worlds.

sarama

Medalist
I'm going to be there for both competitions (maybe even for practice) so whenever it's convenient for you it will probably be okay for me.
Maybe after men's free, so there is more time?

Iceangel1960

Rinkside
I'll be at the competition tomorrow sitting in block 301. It's my final day as I'm flying home on Sunday morning. It's been an amazing week.

nobutan

Rinkside
I'll be there for the practice, men's and dance. All day! Hit me up if anyone wants to meet up!

Gosh my seat is really bad, even my view of the megatron is blocked by the lights [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Before I forget: people had asked about leaving their luggage at the arena, and they are able to store it here after all. I saw some suitcases in the cloak room and asked about it.

aynia

On the Ice
This might be a bit late but is there anyone that complimentary Wi-Fi in Hartwall Arena worked for?

Pamigena

Record Breaker
This might be a bit late but is there anyone that complimentary Wi-Fi in Hartwall Arena worked for?
Sort of. You have to sign back in A LOT. It kinda worked, but not really well. Since yesterday I have more trouble than actually working internet, so eventually I just switched to data.

aynia

On the Ice
And does anybody know the song they're playing when the skaters are introduced?

aynia

On the Ice
Sort of. You have to sign back in A LOT. It kinda worked, but not really well. Since yesterday I have more trouble than actually working internet, so eventually I just switched to data.

Thanks, I was starting to think I was the only one having problems.

sarama

Medalist
I was never able to make the wifi even show up on my android phone! But for my sister with an iPhone it worked perfectly! Technology is weird sometimes..