2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating | Page 108 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Looked instagram Kihira, beautiful 3A. She is very dangerous
Well, the last season she have do an almost disappointing performance on both the JGP final and, especially, the JWR, while do her best at nationals. She has potential, but be a threat for Alina and Zhenya is another thing, at least for the next season.

She is also unsure to take two spots for GP and gain the ticket for the next WR. The competition on Japan is really fierce for those spots.

Tulipstar

Medalist
I seriously think a Russian TV show should be created to showcase a competition circuit of senior eligible skaters that don’t make the national team. People seem to tune in to watch that one show which features rising talents....why not take care of and create a place for the clear over abundance of talent. Then we can be like...ISU who? :devil:

I like this idea. Give them some freedom of how they perform (can have some props) and make it a competition.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
My top 3 would be Zhenya, Anna P and Alina. My only concern is that maybe Alina will need more time to get into her programs like she was struggling with the sp last season. All good thoughts and prayers for her. And of course, I want Zhenya back on top :D

Edit: the Alina - plane is very exciting :D

zounger

Medalist
My top 3 would be Zhenya, Anna P and Alina. My only concern is that maybe Alina will need more time to get into her programs like she was struggling with the sp last season. All good thoughts and prayers for her. And of course, I want Zhenya back on top :D

Edit: the Alina - plane is very exciting :D

Yes she may need some time if her programs are so difficult and she will have two of them this season. But Alina's last season short program was super complicated in order to skate it at the "automatic" level that been needed in Olympics, in first senior year. I think any lady could have struggled with that.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Yes she may need some time if her programs are so difficult and she will have two of them this season. But Alina's last season short program was super complicated in order to skate it at the "automatic" level that been needed in Olympics, in first senior year. I think any lady could have struggled with that.

Actually, she couldn't even skate her SP. They needed to make quite a few adjustments. I had wished to see the original SP layout clean but unfortunately, I guess that it was not to be.

Shayuki

Record Breaker