2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating | Page 333 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

serephy

On the Ice
:sad4:
that 3Lz-3Lo is a thing of beauty imo

sorry serephy, you posted waaaay before me :biggrin:

Noooo!! That wasn’t why I posted at all. It’s just that I can’t watch video right now so I was going back to the original information about Sinitsyna’s layout.

I’m hoping the difficulty of her layout means her previous consistency issues are behind her and, if so, I think she will be a real force to be reckoned with.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Haha, I know :)
Yes, I don't think Panova would give her something she can't handle. I can't wait to see her dominate this season -- she's easily the best newly eligible junior we've got :)

atsumiri

Record Breaker
not International competition.
this is, after all, 2018-2019 State of Russian Ladies' Skating Thread

leoleo

Medalist
Me too, but I will be in the middle of Afrika. Not sure if the Internet will work there. How could I miss the debut of two Annas?

random and off topic but where in Africa are you going?

I'm excited to see Anna's international debut :hap10: and her beautiful SP in competition

Hello from Brazil

On the Ice
Hello guys!
After an homeric struggle I manage to get the full-event tickets for the European championships in Minsk!!
If you have any ideas of gifts for the skaters (all categories) please let me know!
Just reply to this post or PM me
I'm looking forward to your suggestions!

moriel

Record Breaker
Hello guys!
After an homeric struggle I manage to get the full-event tickets for the European championships in Minsk!!
If you have any ideas of gifts for the skaters (all categories) please let me know!
Just reply to this post or PM me
I'm looking forward to your suggestions!

I would consider giving stuff like gift cards for online stuff, for example.
It is something that the skater can use

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Kamila Starodubtseva is signed up for both junior and senior at the first Russian cup stage :rofl:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
random and off topic but where in Africa are you going?

I'm excited to see Anna's international debut :hap10: and her beautiful SP in competition

Serengeti and Zanzibar

I remember that it was a very good ISU streaming but I cannot remember if the whole events were stored. Also, does someone know if they keep random group assignments? I know it's their feature but for those with limited time the classical approach when the stronger skaters skate later is much preferable.

Caustica

Final Flight
Serengeti and Zanzibar

I remember that it was a very good ISU streaming but I cannot remember if the whole events were stored. Also, does someone know if they keep random group assignments? I know it's their feature but for those with limited time the classical approach when the stronger skaters skate later is much preferable.

Yes, in the past JGP skates have been streamed & subsequently available via the official Youtube channel. It's really great and I hope they will do it again this year.

I'm not sure how JGP starting orders could not be random, to be honest. How could they rank skaters for whom this is their first international season?

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
As I remember saved streams at youtube sometimes miss from 1 to few skaters who were very first.

In 2017, in Brisbane during SP both Sasha (total score 197.69) and A.Verabelli from India (total score 16.33) were in the same, 1st warmup group.