2018-2019 Russian Nationals: Ice Dance RD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals: Ice Dance RD

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
also TAT praising her.
She talks like the partner is not even there

He’s better than she is... and he needs to take more control and not let her run away with the pace, because she’s not the star she wants to be just yet.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
TES box not avaiable for last group?

ETA: Ok, it;s back.

Metis

Record Breaker
They always remind me of H/D, especially with the similarities in costuming. Traded a bit of H/D’s skating skills for classiness, though.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That was actually quite nice from S/A. Better than E/B for sure. Let's see how judges will score them.

Metis

Record Breaker
Someone needs to grab their remote and adjust the volume from time to time. They just get stuck at one performance setting the whole skate.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Ahead in tech! I suppose it's futile to hope that they won't go into second based on PCS? :dev2:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Judges would have to be blind to score it lower than S/B. I mean, I don't know if it was perfect. But since we all know S/B weren't perfect also, it should score higher.

oly2018

Final Flight
I htought that was kinda boring. They need to change his costume. It really messes with his lines.

Metis

Record Breaker
They have lovely intimacy and such great skating skills. Maybe not the most exciting, but Nikita’s “I AM A ROCKSTAR” verve and their overall quality wins me over.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I haven't seen Stepanova/Bukin yet, but that was a good skate from Sinitsina/Katsalapov. I know people aren't crazy about Katsalapov, but I agree with Zhulin that he's made a good effort to tonedown his explosiveness.