2023-24 Russian Nationals Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Free Dance

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
What a great competition.

I don't like that a lot of Russian fans hate ice dance. Yeah, maybe there are no leaders like SinKats. But the general level... It was a very exciting competition. Much better than last year. And what will happen next season with three new couples and three junior moved up couples.....

Mathematician

الله قوي إلى الأبد وأنا عبده
Record Breaker
What a great competition.

I don't like that a lot of Russian fans hate ice dance. Yeah, maybe there are no leaders like SinKats. But the general level... It was a very exciting competition. Much better than last year. And what will happen next season with three new couples and three junior moved up couples.....
Its a shame many Russians only watch when they feel they are the best, rather than for love of skating.

Cherub721

On the Ice
I thought L/G were excellent and thought they would stay on the podium. Did I miss a mistake? I'm happy for Irina and David though. To be honest, although I liked them when they started out, I would have rather K/B missed the podium but they certainly skated better than last year when they won! S/B were wonderful.

Second group was my favorite. Great event.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I thought L/G were excellent and thought they would stay on the podium. Did I miss a mistake?
They ruined the last lift (level 2 + low goe). And overall Leontieva's SS are not very strong, which is reflected in the PCS and levels. But they could stay above Sh/D if not the mistake.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Apparently, Devid's mistake costed a silver medal.
I saw a stumble towards the end, but otherwise I liked this program. Choreo slide and lift look more unique and interesting!
I thought K/B were ahead by quite a few points in the rhythm dance. :scratch2:
Irina & Devid can challenge for silver next season, they have a lot of potential.

And I'm just happy to see Sasha and Ivan back on the ice and thriving.