2018 Europeans TV and Livestream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans TV and Livestream

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
woohoo, celebrity matmuh on the watch (and hunt for streams!):cool14::laugh::ghug:, I just pray to not gather too much attention to myself tomorrow at work while watching stuff on the phone:slink:

doing my best :cool::cool14: but YT user is the one who deserves all the credit! :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Guys, I'm an idiot. :slink:

I just realised that instead of adding an hour to the GMT times displayed on the website to get the CET times, I have been taking an hour away. :bang: :bang: :bang:

And I only realised there now when I was adjusting the times for the Russian schedule, and was thinking "5:45am in the host country is a rediculously early start for the Men's SP..." :rolleye:

So, I have temporarily removed the schedules for all the versions apart from British Eurosport. And I will adjust the times and put them back up shortly.

It's too long since I last did this!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK. Everything is fixed now.

Sorry about that :eek:: :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
:thank: for all your hard work, it's super helpful to have the entire Eurosport schedule in one place!

well, thank YOU, cleo2070 for your work too on videos/no spoilers threads I enjoy very much when I am unable to watch live and to not spoil my fun:)

Ziotic

Medalist
I just checked CBC website, and it doesn't appear they are broadcasting Europeans, which is suprising to me. Does anyone know where a Canadian can see the competition?

You should be able to watch it through the ISU website! It shouldn’t be geo blocked in Canada. It wasn’t last year!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
While checking if I had got the start and end of something I taped from Eurosport last night, I saw a trailer for the Australian Open tennis coverage, and it had Catherine Whittaker standing in front of the Rod Laver arena telling us what matches were coming up.

So, I think it's safe to say that she won't be covering Euros.

But, then it started me wondering about Simon Reed. Is he covering the Australian Open as well?

Nicky Slater has emigrated to Canada, so I don't know if he will be coming home to commentate. And Mark Hanretty is competing on Dancing On Ice.

So that just leaves Chris Howarth of our regular team. Which begs the question - who is going to join him?

PLEASE not Joanne Conway! :eek:

I know on occasions in the past when Chris was not well, he got his former coach, David Clements, to stand in. But, that hasn't happened for a few years.

Personally, I would quite like to see Sinead Kerr back in the seat. But, her media work in America mightn't allow it.

Who knows, maybe as part of this Olympics coverage sharing deal, Robin Cousins might be doing Europeans on Eurosport as a warm-up. (That would make an interesting dynamic, given that he was Chris' main competition back in the day!)

We'll find out in a few hours.

CaroLiza_fan

xabia

On the Ice

Brilliant - thanks! I've just watched Men sp via your link. I tried to get it on my smart TV but couldn't key it in as the = sign doesn't exist on the virtual keyboard. Anyone else with this problem??

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
So for those of us who who might have been under the false impression that the mainland got some halfway decent coverage of Euros, at least on Wednesday and Thursday... of course it wasn't to be. Because, Australian Open is much more important, so they're already 45 minutes late and counting on E1 with the men's recap. There's not even actual live tennis going on, they're just talking, I think... I watch the livestreams nowadays, so it's no biggie for me, but, really, Eurosport back to its old unreliable self. ;-/
edit: lol, the *minute* I post about it, E1 switches to figure skating.

synian

On the Ice
Brilliant - thanks! I've just watched Men sp via your link. I tried to get it on my smart TV but couldn't key it in as the = sign doesn't exist on the virtual keyboard. Anyone else with this problem??

if you cn open your mail via your television, try to create a mail with the link inside to select in order to open the link

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
While checking if I had got the start and end of something I taped from Eurosport last night, I saw a trailer for the Australian Open tennis coverage, and it had Catherine Whittaker standing in front of the Rod Laver arena telling us what matches were coming up.

So, I think it's safe to say that she won't be covering Euros.

But, then it started me wondering about Simon Reed. Is he covering the Australian Open as well?

Nicky Slater has emigrated to Canada, so I don't know if he will be coming home to commentate. And Mark Hanretty is competing on Dancing On Ice.

So that just leaves Chris Howarth of our regular team. Which begs the question - who is going to join him?

We'll find out in a few hours.

CaroLiza_fan

To answer my own question - it's Chris and MARK???!!! :jaw:

Shouldn't he be training?! :scratch2:

CaroLiza_fan

Miller

Final Flight
Eurosport UK/Ireland viewers - programme has just popped up on Sky's programme guide. 5.30 p.m. today, 1 hour, says men's free programme, can't be but will soon find out what it is!

Further news to follow re 4 Continents - not good, no longer live by looks of it on Continent + UK/Ireland, will be highlights though. Missing European highlights next Wednesday, plus watch out for Free Dance Saturday morning (Europeans), has disappeared off UK Player - will it reappear or will people need to find another livestream? (don't know about Continental players) - looks like will be live stream on Player for 4 Continents though.

berry8

Final Flight
You can use CadtBuddy i(Google Chrome extension) if you are using a Chrome Cast :)

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Outstanding Pairs free skate coverage on BESP last night. Live snooker coverage overran (nothing new there) and then to FS where they showed both T/M and J/C😱. Two couples!!! Really, really poor.

On the flip side, I’m really happy with EurosportPlayer. I watched all of the Pairs, short and free and picked my favourites for both Men’s and Ladies short. It was a bit odd without the commentary but I got over it. Very good value at €29.99.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I'm not interested in Dance, but for some reason the German Eurosport Player doesn't offer it right now. Strange. What could be the reason?