2018 Nebelhorn Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Nebelhorn Gala

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Tuned in randomly to the gala. Gosh it's good to see Keegan as the winner!! Here's to many more golds for him!

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
I wonder if Keegan will lose the superpowers in his feet if he ditches the suits and ties and waistcoats for jeans and a t-shirt :D

jillredhand

Record Breaker
OMG, Alina, did you throw the tiger suit in the trash? THANK GOD. Oh my god, I am so much readier to be on board with you winning everything without that tiger suit.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Okay, yes. Yes, yes, yes. yes. Alina, I love you now. I just want to see you have fun with a goth Lara Croft NON-TIGER exhibition program. Yes, yes, yes.

frida80

Record Breaker
I loved Alina's program. But strangely that song would be better for Zhenia, wouldn't it?

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
OMG, Alina, did you throw the tiger suit in the trash? THANK GOD. Oh my god, I am so much readier to be on board with you winning everything without that tiger suit.

Well, she's so grown :D I doubt she can fit in it anymore.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I loved Alina's program. But strangely that song would be better for Zhenia, wouldn't it?

Evgenia would do well with it too, but I'm just so damned relieved to see Alina allowed to skate something with personality that's fun and not just boring warhorses and/or the utter incomprehensibility of last year's EX. Yes, i know, this is my third comment about it, but that exhibition really truly just got me on board the Alina bandwagon.

I still don't know for sure that that Ex was Alina's true personality or preference, but at least she was clearly having fun being dramatic with it. Yes.

newyn

On the Ice
Alina skates in such a crouched forward position... I wish her coaching team would address this in her skating, I find it distracts from everything else she is doing.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Wow!!!!
That looked so modern but old school at the same time. It's like a performance art from the 90s.
Beautiful and well done, what you could expect of Olympic Champions.

:clap: